SALES OFFICER (Trainee)(5573 Views)
About Sky Travel and Tours
Sky Travel and Tours enters a new era: building on its successful, long rooted history of excellence since 2005, it is now part of Sky Group of companies, one of the top names in domestic and foreign markets. The company is owned by the renowned Afghan business conglomerate Sky Group, which has ventured into varied businesses operating in Afghanistan, UAE, Germany, Turkey, and India. Since our inception, more than 1.8 million customers have used one or more of our comprehensive travel-related services, which include domestic and international air ticketing, hotel bookings, holiday packages, Haj & Umrah packages etc.
We combine the best aspects of a local travel agency and global travel management company by exploring possibilities and innovative solutions to make traveling easy and safe for our customers. Our remarkable achievements include the honor of being the first travel management company in Afghanistan to be partner of American Express GBT, IATA certified agent, ISO Certified ISO/EC 27001:2013 & 2015. It came as recognition of our commitment to quality and consistent efforts in anticipating and identifying market dynamics and requirements.
We are creating the best conditions ever for our client to enjoy their travel inside and outside the country, and for them to value so much more their relationship with us at their gate of choice to such an experience. Keeping this in view we have always taken that one step ahead to ensure you are serviced with quality and efficiency-starting with our 24 hours and 7 days customer service, online portal (www.skytravellers.com, www.skytravels.com) call center ( 4848 ) and the IVR technology so that you needn’t step out of your home for any travel purchases.
An individual doing a counter sales job is responsible for handling all sales function in a manner which is professional enough for the customers.
They should also provide quick and efficient service to obtain maximum sales and also focus on customer satisfaction.
Should be excellent while providing service to its customers.
They should respond to any queries and give every information that a customer needs.
|Date Posted:||19 Jan 2019||Reference:||Sky - SC - 09-2019|
|Closing Date:||15 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||5||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Should assist the customers at the counter with their queries and at the same time provide them with the resolution effectively.
2. Should ask questions and provide relevant information to the customers that they might need and then list down the orders which the customers might purchase thereby providing them excellent service.
3. Must treat all the customers with respect and courtesy.
4. Should mention each and every record in the computer including customer details and customer orders, pricing, quotations and should be able to retrieve it whenever needed.
5. Need to follow up on the orders which the customer makes and should be upbeat while resolving problems and ensuring customer satisfaction.
6. Should provide with quotes of various quotes which is appropriate.
7. Should also update the product details with any of the resources working in a continuous manner.
8. Keep yourself updated with the product inventory and its functionality.
9. Communicate effectively with the customers regarding any relevant procedures and policies which might be beneficial to them.
10. Must check the quality and the quality of the product which is brought into the warehouse, need to verify it depending on the order made initially.
11. Ensure that each product is stacked as per their location in the warehouse and organize it effectively.
12. Should ensure that they follow each safety rules assigned.
13. Should be active enough to inform the manager of any potential harmful condition.
14. Perform inspections of the delivery vehicle whenever required.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Should be able to read and write simple directions or instructions in English.
Should also be able to speak and understand English, Pashto and Dari so that the customers won't find it hard to communicate.
Should meet the physical requirements of the job like lifting heavy weights, bend, crawl etc as this job demands more activity.
A candidate applying for this job should hold a minimum of high school qualification bachelor degree is preferred. Some stores prefer for candidates who are fluent in English so that they communicate effectively with the customers and enhancing customer satisfaction.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV and recent picture electronically to the below-mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Only Female Candidate are eligible for position
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales and Logistic Assistant at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||10 Mar 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at GLIT||Herat||15 Mar 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at GLIT||Kabul||15 Mar 2019|
|Customer Service Assistant (Female Only) at Jobs.af||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|Representative MFS Operations agent– Distri.. at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Marketing Officer at Python Technology Services||Kabul||14 Mar 2019|
|Senior Manager – Mobile Money Marketing at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Sales Officer at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||30 Mar 2019|
|Brand Shop Coordinator “Female” at Afghan Wireless Communication Comp..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Media & Marketing Officer at Natural Stone Company||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Business Intelligence Reporting Executive at Afghan Wireless Communicatio..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Kabul) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Jalalabad) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Nangarhar||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales Supervisor at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Regional Sales Manager at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Marketing Admin at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Dec 2019|
|Re-Announced Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|