Managing Director(649 Views)
About Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces.
The Executive Director reports to the Board of Directors, and is responsible for the organization's consistent achievement of its mission and financial objectives.
|Date Posted:||27 Jan 2019||Reference:||CRDSA-1|
|Closing Date:||16 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assure that the organization has a long-range strategy which achieves its mission, and toward which it makes consistent and timely progress.
• Provide leadership in developing program, organizational and financial plans with the Board of Directors and staff, and carry out plans and policies authorized by the board.
• Promote active and broad participation by volunteers in all areas of the organization's work.
• Maintain official records and documents, and ensure compliance with government regulations.
• Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the field.
• See that the board is kept fully informed on the condition of the organization and all important factors influencing it.
• Publicize the activities of the organization, its programs and goals.
• Establish sound working relationships and cooperative arrangements with community groups and organizations.
• Represent the programs and point of view of the organization to agencies, organizations, related governmental bodies, and the general public.
Relation with staff:
• Be responsible for the recruitment, employment, and release of all personnel, both paid staff and volunteers.
• Ensure that job descriptions are developed, that regular performance evaluations are held, and that sound human resource practices are in place.
• See that an effective management team, with appropriate provision for succession, is in place.
• Encourage staff and volunteer development and education, and assist program staff in relating their specialized work to the total program of the organization.
• Maintain a climate which attracts, keeps, and motivates a diverse staff of top quality people.
Budget and finance:
• Be responsible for developing and maintaining sound financial practices.
• Work with the staff, finance team, and the board in preparing a budget; see that the organization operates within budget guidelines.
• Ensure that adequate funds are available to permit the organization to carry out its work.
• Jointly, with the board of directors, conduct official correspondence of the organization, and jointly, with designated officers, execute legal documents.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Active participation in sectorial and Board of Director’s meeting.
• Ensure the financial and narrative reports or sent to the donors timely.
• Visit field offices, staff and assess the executed activities and provide necessary directions to staff.
• Continuously strive to develop the quality, reputation, and values of the organization at the national and international level.
• Familiarity with the policies/procedures of the CRDSA’s sectorial departments.
• Knowledge of the national labor law, NGOs’ regulation, and other related law and regulations in relation to the employment.
• Knowledge of CRDSA’s Terms of Reference, Strategic Plan, Policy and Procedures.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Bachelor degree in business administration.
• Minimum 5 years of experiences of working in similar role with international and/or national NGOs.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Fluent English and Persian skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues.
• Manage multiple conflicting priorities.
• Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
• Be self directed, initiative, and motivated.
Afghanistan - Herat: PROVINCIAL CENTER (HERAT)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English at the below mentioned email address and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district
Charahi Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan, Herat, Afghanistan.
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior National Training center Officer at DABS||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Coordinator of Finance Supporting Unit at DABS||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Coordinator of Procurement Supporting Unit at DABS||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Regional General Manager at AFTEL||Herat||25 Feb 2019|
|Senior Business Mentoring Officer at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|National Consultant - Trade Show Support Assi.. at Food and Agriculture O..||Herat||28 Feb 2019|
|Project Officer at The Asia Foundation||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Senior Financial Management Specialist at Ministry of communication and I..||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Business Development Associate at Ariana Hewad||Helmand||20 Feb 2019|
|Business Mentor at ASARA||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2019|