Graphic Designer Assistant(632 Views)
About Da Afghanistan Bank
Afghanistan Payments System (APS) is the National e-Payment Switch of Afghanistan which is operating under the umbrella of Da Afghanistan Bank (DAB). APS is on a mission to delivering a shared interoperable retail e-Payment infrastructure with low cost and multichannel switch in the country. APS helps with developing the retail payment in the local market to ensure efficient, cost effective, robust and ubiquitous e-Payment Solutions through innovative e-Payment Services, Domestic Card Scheme and interoperability to all related government/private institutions including the state-owned banks, private/commercial banks, microfinance institutions, mobile money institutions and PSPs’ in Afghanistan.
Graphic designing combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages. They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
Graphic design is important in the sales and marketing of products, and is a critical feature of brochures and logos. Therefore, graphic designing assistants, also referred to as graphic artists or communication designers, often work closely with people in advertising and promotions, public relations, and marketing.
|Date Posted:||31 Jan 2019||Reference:||-|
|Closing Date:||14 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Designer||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design templates to be used for newsletters, FAQs, brochures, reports and modules;
• Design logs, letterheads, notebooks, brochures, social media images, e-payment related 2D as well as 3D videos and other related staffs for the marketing according to the objectives of APS and need of market.
• Use the templates to prepare layouts of routine publications (newsletters, FAQs, brochures, reports and modules);
• Provide design briefings and supervise procurement of design and printing work as needed.
• Provide design support to the team on request
• Any other tasks are assigned by supervisor.
• Bachelor of Arts, expertise in designing would be a great advantage
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience designing and laying out publications for international or national sector organizations;
• Proficient in using design software (In Design, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Freehand, flash mixer and editing, etc.).
• Proficient in English and Dari/Pashto
• Committed team player with demonstrated inter-personal skills and ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
• Effective time management and organizational skills, demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Experience and knowledge of MS Windows Server 2008, 2012 and its all components (AD, DNS, DHCP, File & Print Server)
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
All interested and qualified candidates can submit their application along with their comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV) certified copies of degree /diploma and related certificates and email it to:
Note: Only short listed candidates will be called for exam.
|More jobs in this category|
|Graphic Designer at Big Bear Company||Kabul||13 Mar 2019|
|Asistant WEB Designer 7 at Da Afghanistan Bank||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|