Project Manager(1106 Views)
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS) is a self-sufficient and independent corporation established under Islamic Republic of Afghanistan’s Joint Stock and Limited liability corporations’ act. This corporation changed legal entity and replaced Da Afghanistan Breshna Mosesa (Afghanistan electricity company), as a national electricity corporation on 15th of Sawr 1387 SH, in accordance with May 04, 2008. Da Afghanistan Breshan sherkat (DABS) commercially manages generation, import, transmission and distribution of the power electricity across the country.
Executor of this position is responsible for fulfilling the listed tasks .
|Date Posted:||03 Feb 2019||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs/97-0587|
|Closing Date:||17 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Having the ability and skill of survey and inspection in the section of warehouse and truss structure, etc.
• Ability to arrange, estimate and technical specifications for warehouse, and steel structure bankers and store rooms.
• The ability to monitor implementation of the project according to the design and design plans.
• Having ability to check and review designed technical documents related to RCC structures and foundations, etc.
• A complete understanding of the national and international standards in the construction sector.
• Familiarity with measuring instruments, tester and its usage in the process of project implementation
• Having the ability and skill to use the GPS device and Total Station machine.
• Having the ability to solve the field problems according designed documents and technical specifications
• Attending to meetings (whenever needed)
• Ability to receive and collect reports from employees of the site and passing it to the relevant authorities.
• Supervising and managing other projects as per direction of senior management.
• Having ability to use engineering software’s and computerized engineering programs.
• Arranging the technical reports of the project and sending it to the relevant authorities
• Ability to work as a team member (team work role playing)
• Ability to solve the field problems according to the design and technical specifications of the project
• Cooperation with field engineers in implementation of the project.
• Ability of traveling to all provinces of the home country and abroad, as needed.
• Doing all other assigned duties by the direct manager or senior management.
• Ability to use MS. Project and prime Avira
• Full knowledge of both English and national languages
• Knowing new procedures and new administrative terminology.
• Ability to use computer software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PowerPoint presentations.
• Understanding and Concluding Oral and Written Guidelines.
At least bachelor of Civil/Construction engineering and other related fields with 5-year relevant experience.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Construction
Please submit your application form along with cover letter to email mentioned below Please mention the position name and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
You can find the Application form in below link; it is your responsibility to accurately enter the information in Application Form and use digital signature. DO NOT upload any additional documents;
DABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with good knowledge base and experience background are Mostly Preferred. DABS does not discriminate in employment on the race, religion, gender, political affiliation, disability, age or other non-merit factor.
Please note: that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test or interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Machinery Controller at Aziz Group||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Scheduler and Planning Engineer at SWC Construction||Kabul||30 Mar 2019|
|آشپز at Kabul World Wide Road and Construction Company||Kabul||01 Mar 2019|