Biomedical Engineer ICU(331 Views)
About Ministry of Public Health
The Ministry of Public Health is committed to improve the quality of hospital services at provincial and central level. The implementation of Essential Package of Hospital Services (EPHS) in 56% of provincial and regional hospitals is considerable progress against this commitment. Recently the MoPH received fund from GoA to improve the quality of services in ICU and CCU of Kabul hospitals in order to provide timely and comprehensive emergency care. For smooth implementation of ICU project MoPH is looking for an experienced candidates as Biomedical Engineer.
Development a comprehensive Operation Plane for installation and maintenance of ICU equipments.
|Date Posted:||03 Feb 2019||Reference:||Biomedical Engineer ICU|
|Closing Date:||17 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||International||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Development a comprehensive Operation Plane for installation and maintenance of ICU equipments.
2) Develop a Checklist for monthly check-up of ICU equipments.
3) Regular check- up and mmaintenance of equipment according to the plan.
4) Conduct orientation and training sessions to the ICU staff for best use of equipment.
5) Conduct a need assessment for ICU equipments, develop equipments specifications list and recommend the best medical equipment for purchase.
6) Insure that all ICU equipments are functioning and utilizing well.
7) Participate in ICU internal biomedical engineers meetings and workshops.
8) Work in close coordination with the ICU technical, administration and finance teams and promote the team work aspiration.
9) Any other related duty assigned by the supervisor
Excellent written, spoken and reading skills of English language is necessary and Pashto/ Dari languages is preferable.
1) Bachelor degree in Biomedical Engineering.
2) Degree must be attested by MoHE /relative administration
3) At least (4) years of working experience in the field of hospital related biomedical engineering.
4) Be familiar with government and donors administrative procedures.
5) Proven ability to plan, implement and organize complex activities related to biomedical engineering.
6) Excellent written, spoken and reading skills of English language is necessary and Pashto/ Dari languages is preferable.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, General
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Mojib Rahimi, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-700991056
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Mojib Rahimi ) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Candidate who applies for the same position in last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks), will not be short listed.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
Instruction for test and interview:
The test and interview will be taken from the following references:
1. Main points of the TOR
2. Basic Biomedical Engineer
|More jobs in this category|
|Intern at Control Union Inspections Ltd.||Kabul||20 Feb 2019|
|Finance Consultant / Kapisa at Ministry of Public Health||Kapisa||24 Feb 2019|
|Head of External Relations Department at Directorate of Mine Action Coord..||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|Gender and Diversity Mainstreaming Officer at Directorate of Mine Action ..||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|عضو مسلکی امریت نورم و ست.. at ATRA||Kabul||25 Feb 2019|
|Scholarship for Afghan Females at Advanced Business Consulting (ABC)||Kabul||20 Feb 2019|
|Head Cook - سرآشپز at Lampaka Food Services||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|