Graphic Designer and Photographer(393 Views)
About Yama Ramin Media Production
YRMPT was established in 1995 and has since positioned itself as reputable brand in media and production, telecommunication and information technology solution provider in Afghanistan.
YRMPT is a lead Media Production, Telecom and IT corporation in Afghanistan with 25 years of experience completing over 58,00 projects within scope, budget and timeline. Our client base includes Government of Afghanistan, USAID, United Nations, AWCC, Goethe-institute, MTN, Roshan international organizations, Private Enterprises and local institutions.
YRMPT is a major to multinational telecom companies such as Etisalat, MTN, Roshan and AWCC to whom we have provided various mobile solution and content under ATRA NOC# 9212. YRMPT has extended focus on development of latest product and showing immense concentration in quality and customer satisfaction, because of our stable and paramount knowledge in the telecom industry. Our clientele in the telecom industry in Afghanistan shows our expertise in the telecom industry.
YRMPT has produced thousands of strikingly unique and inspiring films, documentaries, commercials, animations and 3D/2D contents. We have produced over 5000 media production projects over the past two decades, experimenting with technique, style, and genre of cutting-edge videography and photography. Our films range from short clips to hour-long documentaries. You can view complete list of our media production contents on YRMPT YouTube page at: https://www.youtube.com/yamaramin
We are leaders in producing visual masterpieces. Our corporate culture drives us to take the extra step and flip the end product to a piece of art. We give your project that extra “wow!” factor by delivering innovative and high quality graphics at cost effective prices.
YRMPT is looking for a skilled Graphic Designer and Photographer. Graphic Designer and Photographer need to have all necessary expertise to conceptualize, design and handle all graphic related activities manually/ using computer soft wares and cameras. The Graphic designer is required to have extensive experience in designing of logos, brochures, magazines and taking professional photos and etc. he/ she should be updated to market trends and updated soft wares to remain competitive.
Graphic designer and photographer will play key role in sale and marketing products by creating concepts and artistic ideas and developing plan for preparing various kinds of design and layouts.
|Date Posted:||03 Feb 2019||Reference:||YRMPT-HR-036|
|Closing Date:||20 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Photography||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with clients on briefing and advising them concerning all aspects of design.
• Outlining design concept for company and marketing purposes.
• Choosing and setting up locations for photography.
• Designing brochure, Magazine and IDs.
• Taking professional photographs for company web site and other promotional purposes.
• Develop attracting design and concept for social media and YRMPT website.
• Liaison and follow up with external sources for printing purposes.
• Review and all design aspect before printing.
• Web and mobile app designing.
• Updated and must keep track on the latest commercial and technology trends.
• Design sale and marketing elements.
• Provide necessary support to all marketing and production teams.
• Design attracting concept for routine publications such as: new letter, report and brochures
• Working on PowerPoint design templates.
• Any other task assigned by line manager.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good team player and ability to work effectively in multicultural environment.
• Proven graphic designing experience.
• Excellent photography skills
• Ability to use different kinds of cameras.
• Creative and accurate and attention to details
• Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
• Good knowledge of design soft wares; illustrator, Photoshop, Idesign, 3D Max, Premier, after effect, visual effects.
• Ability to work with strict working hours and meet deadlines.
• Ability to communicate in English, Pashto and Dari.
• Minimum of 12 grade pass with five years of experience in Graphic designing. Bachelor of Arts will be an advantage.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
High School, Designer
Interested Afghans with the required qualification and experience should submit their applications electronically through email. To avoid confusions, disagreement and conflicts during recruitment process all applicants are required to clearly mentioned position title and vacancy announcement number (YRMPT-HR-036) in the subject lines of their emails. Otherwise, their CVs will not be considered for this vacant post.
Applicants are required to submit a sample of their projects, which they have worked on so far. If you are short listed you will be asked to submit electronic copies of your educational certificates or in case, you are invited to written test/ interview you will be required to present the original certificate and your projects samples.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!