Traditional Justice CSO Support Team Leader(702 Views)
About Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.
The objective of the Assistance for the Development of Afghan Legal Access and Transparency (ADALAT) Project is to improve citizen access to justice services based on Afghan law. ADALAT aims to increase the effectiveness and reach of the formal justice sector, strengthen linkages between the formal and traditional justice sectors, and increase citizen demand for quality legal services.
The Traditional Justice CSO Support Team Leader is the top position of a team of five (5) people. The Team awards contracts to Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in Afghanistan. The CSOs teach Traditional Dispute Resolution to communities throughout Afghanistan. The Team oversees the CSOs, implements quality control, engages in a lot of event management, and ensures program design, management, and evaluation. The Team also coordinates TDR efforts with various Afghan Government institutions, such as Huquq of the Ministry of Justice.
The Team Leader is a senior position. You MUST be able to travel and should have SIGNIFICANT experience in AT LEAST two the following:
• Traditional Dispute Resolution (TDR).
• Working with Civil Society Organizations (CSOs).
• Working with and coordinating multiple institutions at the same time.
• Managerial/oversight experience of small projects.
• Experience managing/overseeing multiple employees.
• Report writing.
• Working with Afghan Government institutions such as Huquq.
• Overseeing/managing contracts and/or grants and/or small events.
• Experience in law training and/or training materials development.
|Date Posted:||05 Feb 2019||Reference:||138|
|Closing Date:||15 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Law||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervise Traditional Justice CSO Support components, subcontractor, and grantees.
• Provide technical expertise on traditional justice and program model to management, Traditional Justice CSO Support team members, subcontractor, and grantees.
• Prepare draft annual work plan in consultation with expat consultants and senior management of the project.
• Implement department work plan in consultation with DCOP.
• Work with potential grantees to assist them in crafting grant proposal that build on the RLS-I model.
• Establish excellent working relationships and strategic engagement with a wide range of senior figures within ADALAT project and Subcontracts.
• Provide regular reports, summarize progress, achievements and identifying gaps and challenges covering all activities concerning communications with affected counterpart.
• Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly report.
• Oversee the implementation of training for trainers.
• Perform any other related tasks assigned by COP/DCOP.
• Travel to the provinces based on requirement.
• Report to DCOP.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
ADALAT does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, or many other characteristics. We encourage all people that have the appropriate background (listed at top) and qualifications (listed immediately below) to apply.
• Master degree (in a relevant field) or equivalent with 5 years relevant experience or bachelor degree (in a relevant field) with 7 years relevant experience.
• Outstanding leadership/management, strategic planning, and program coordination skills.
• Proven leadership and team building skills, especially in dynamic, multicultural environments.
• Demonstrated commitment to mentor, enable and empower staff.
• Solid analytical capabilities and excellent presentation skills.
• Solid computer skills in Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office tools.
• Strong written and spoken English required.
• Fluency in Dari and/or Pashtu languages.
• Ability to work collegially within a high-performing team.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Please send your CV containing your cover letter that explains your suitability to the position. Please re-name your CV by your full name while sending to us.
-Checchi is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
- Write in the subject line of your email the job title and reference number exactly such " Traditional Justice CSO Support Team Leader 138 " , otherwise your application will not be considered.
- Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|بست 4 کارشناس حقوقی at شاروالی کابل||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|Commercial Lawyer at Amania Group||Kabul||25 Feb 2019|