HR Head(738 Views)
About Islamic Bank of Afghanistan
Islamic Bank of Afghanistan has been incorporated as a banking institution under the Law of Banking applicable in Afghanistan and licensed according to the respective laws and regulations of Da Afghanistan Bank (DAB). Islamic Bank of Afghanistan is 100% subsidiary of Azizi Bank that is being operated in Afghanistan since 2009. The bank established 62 branches all over Afghanistan. It has a well-trained workforce of more than 800 employees at present. The promoters are committed to build a sound financial institution with a view to offer the utmost safety to the bank’s customers.
|Date Posted:||05 Feb 2019||Reference:||-|
|Closing Date:||14 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Design and implementation of HR system, policies and procedures-Develop HR policies, system and procedures, including regular reviews and updates of the personal manual.
• On ongoing basis, oversee all HR system, policies and procedures to ensure alignment with organization activities, and with other system, policies and procedures, as well as to ensure compliance by all staff members.
• Communicate human resource policies and procedures to all staff, and guide /facilitate the implementation of new/ revised system though continuous interaction with line managers and other staff members.
• In collaboration with the senior management team, establish and oversee process that prevent internal conflicts among staff members and departments, and that facilitate resolution of conflicts when they occur.
• Make ongoing recommendation to the senior management team for strengthening organizational learning, knowledge management, and change management in support of strategic objectives.
Staffing & Recruitment
• Review and advice senior management on annual staff plans and part of annual operating planning process to ensure alignment with outreach performance goals, branches expansion plans institutional development/ transformation requirement, and other needs.
• In collaboration with line managers, develop and update annual staffing/ recruitment plans.
• Design and implement better recruiting, selection and orientation procedures.
• Manage the company-wide recruitment and hiring processes, including both internal and external recruitment processes, in accordance with established policies, and ensure that recruitment processes are completed in a timely manner.
• Establish partnerships with local recruitment agencies, universities, and other institutions as applicable to source future employees.
• Participate on Islamic Bank’s behalf in career fares and other events, as applicable.
• Design and oversee the Islamic Bank internship program to develop new talent.
• Implement and manage the performance evaluation system to ensure that all employees receive a timely evaluation according to Islamic Bank of Afghaistan policy.
• Track when performance evaluations are due, notify mangers and provide them with the necessary documents to complete the evaluation, review completed evaluation to ensure that polity was followed and that all documentation is complete. Route all evolution to the CEO, Dy CEO and BOD for review.
• Advise line mangers on best practices in application of the performance management system, particularly the aspect of employee appraisal and performance feedback.
• In collaboration with senior management, introduce new tools, as applicable, to improve performance feedback for employees and managers.
• Using the performance appraisal outcomes, collaborate with mangers to identity employee training and career development opportunities and coaching/ mentoring needs.
• Review the outputs of the employee appraisal process, identifying key issues and trends, and prepare consolidated reports for senior management.
Compensation Administration /Reward Management
• Work with CEO in establishing, maintaining and updating on an ongoing basis the Islamic Bank of Afghanistan salary matrix in consultation with company management team.
• Research and ensure that salaries are competitive and in line with budget for all positions.
• Oversee employee benefits administration ensuring that provides deliver quality services to employees.
• Ensure that system is in plane to collect feedback on employee benefits and to answer questions from employees on the benefit system.
• Design benefit program that comply with local labor law, are competitive and meet employee needs.
• Work with CEO and senior management in designing and implementing incentive programs for key positions.
• Work with management in preparing salary increases in accordance to the budget.
• Ensure proper maintenance and updating of all company personnel files at all offices.
• Ensure complete confidentiality of employee files.
• Mange and maintain the personnel database system including the input of changes in position or salary and training.
• Provide reports to management as needed.
• Ensure accurate and timely institutional response to all employment related enquires, including employment applications, reference checks, and confirmation of employment, or others, in accordance with local legislation and established policies and procedures.
• Provide support as needed to resolve issues related with employee disciplinary issues, employee termination, or other HR – related issues.
• Design and implement appropriate employee recognition (E.g., tenure related) programs.
• Develop and communicate employee safely and security procedures.
Orientation, Training & Development
• Ensure proper training of Mangers and staff on all human resources policies and procedures. • Ensure proper orientation training is provided to all new members to maximize efficient integration.
• In collaboration with senior management, based on training needs assessment, create and execute annual training plans to support the needs of the institution.
• Identity training provides, including both internal and external sources.
• Ensure training plans and training delivery meet company standards.
• Assist in management team in delivering training, coordinate and work with any external company trainers, manager all logistics of training.
• Develop mechanism within the performance management system for measuring effectiveness of the different training initiatives.
• Report results to senior management, making recommendations for continuous improvement of the training program.
Department Planning & Development
• Develop human resources strategic plan that matches the operational and financial projections and that anticipates staff qualifications and needs required for transformation to a regulated financial institution,
• Hire, train and mange all Human Resources Department Staff.
Excellent interpersonal skills
Team building skills
Expert in HRMS
Problem solving skills
Proficiency in Computer Programs
Knowledge of office administration
Excellent communication skills (Pashto, Dari, English).
MBA/BBA/B.Econmics (Specialization in HR)
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Economic Growth
Interested candidates should submit their updated CVs and Cover Letter to the following E-mail and mention the vacancy title and number in Subject line. (HR Head). Only short listed candidates who meet the above criterion will be contacted for written test/ Interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Human Resources Manager at Big Bear Company||Kabul||13 Mar 2019|
|HR / Admin Officer at Afghanaid||Daikondi||10 Mar 2019|
|متخصص ارشد منابع بشری Snr. .. at Ministry of Industry &..||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|کارمند مدیریت اجراآت at Independent Administrative Refo..||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|کارمند دیتابیس at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerag..||Kabul||03 Mar 2019|
|Re - Recruitment Assistant at DABS||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Re - Performance Appraisal Officer at DABS||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|HR Assistant at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Jawzjan||25 Feb 2019|
|Human Resources Officer at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||26 Feb 2019|
|Senior.HR.Officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 May 2019|