About Afghanistan Cricket Board
The Afghanistan Cricket Board was established in 2001. It is an independent and specialized organization in the field of Cricket. It works for the development of cricket, and players in the country, and organizes different formats of opportunities aiming to improve cricket and support players. ACB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Therefore, applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience
To manage and provide the Physiotherapy service to the provincial teams of Spinghar region (Nangarhar, Laghman, Kunar and Nouristan).
The Regional Physiotherapist is accountable to the Region for Physiotherapy and will report to Game Development Manager.
|Date Posted:||06 Feb 2019||Reference:||002/2019|
|Closing Date:||20 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||physiotherapist)||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide Physiotherapy services to all regional teams.
• To act as the primary Physiotherapist to the ACB Regions Teams for training, camps and competitive series. This may involve extended periods of travel, both within the Afghanistan.
• Communicate all relevant injury issues and management plans immediately to the Head Coach of the relevant squad.
• Discuss, devise, and communicate a plan for the management of any significant injuries within 48 hours of the injury being reported.
• Discuss and agree with the injured player, the management plan and logistics regarding attendance for consultations.
• Monitor and review the program of treatment, with the ACB Medical Department if deemed necessary, considering the injured player’s progress. Recommend changes in the course of treatment and the provider if not satisfied with the quality of care or progress at any stage.
• Contribute to the monthly Regional team Fitness Report which updates the injury and fitness status which will be distributed to the Region Coaching staff.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Good clinical & Physical therapy experience
• Evidence-based injury prevention diagnoses and Rehabilitation
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Communication & influencing
• Emotional intelligence
• At least high school with 2 years certification in Physiotherapy. DPT shall be preferred.
• 3 years of relevant experience with certification and 2 years with DPT.
Afghanistan - Kunar
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, physiotherapist)
Interested Afghan National candidates should submit their applications via e-mail, indicating in the subject line the title and vacancy number of the position applied (Physiotherapist -002/2019) to the below email address. Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration.
Only short-listed candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!