Regional Strength & Conditioning (S&C) Coach(511 Views)
About Afghanistan Cricket Board
The Afghanistan Cricket Board was established in 2001. It is an independent and specialized organization in the field of Cricket. It works for the development of cricket, and players in the country, and organizes different formats of opportunities aiming to improve cricket and support players. ACB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Therefore, applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience
The Regional Strength & Conditioning Coach will work closely with the Region’s teams, Regional Cricket Physiotherapist, and Regional Cricket Coaches to co-ordinate the delivery of strength and conditioning services.
|Date Posted:||06 Feb 2019||Reference:||003/2019|
|Closing Date:||20 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Sport||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• To help produce Regional Squad players who are durable, injury free and possess a level of physicality that enables them to execute technical and tactical skills.
• To effectively provide specialist skills to support all aspects of strength & conditioning practices to players in the Regional Squad.
• To effectively assist in delivering all aspects of Physical Performance support to players along the WRU Elite Player Physical Development Model (EPPD) from Regional Squad to Region’s Provincial Squads.
• Effectively coach Regional Squad players in all areas of strength and conditioning at National Squad sessions.
• Assist all aspects of strength and conditioning practices and programs including setting performance standards, testing, and monitoring.
• Assist the Strength and Conditioning section with interaction and accountability.
• In conjunction with the National Squad support staff design and implement individualized training programs both in camp and out of camp that will ultimately systematically improve Regional Squad players and reduce their chances of injury.
• Maintain the Regional Squad gym & indoor facility.
• Assist in maintaining other Physical Performance facilities.
• Take inventories of the S&C equipment and submit to the Head of department.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• A sound understanding of Cricket fitness.
• Ability to communicate professionally
• Ability to manage time and resources
• Problem-solving skills and initiative
• Team working & personal impact
• Loyalty & reliability
• Physically fit
• Planning & control
• Attention to detail
• Helping others to learn
• Communication & influencing
• Emotional intelligence
• High School with two years of experience in sports training
• Bachelors Degree with one year experience
Afghanistan - Kunar
AF AF 12
High School, Sport
Interested Afghan National candidates should submit their applications via e-mail, indicating in the subject line the title and vacancy number of the position applied (Physiotherapist -003/2019) to the below email address. Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration.
Only short-listed candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!