Senior English Trainer(964 Views)
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company
The Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
|Date Posted:||06 Feb 2019||Reference:||Senior English Trainer|
|Closing Date:||28 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Training||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The instructor is supposed to consider the following points:
1. Preparing lesson plan before entering the class
2. Warming up the class.
3. Taking attendance sheet, and asking of the previous lesson.
4. Solving students’ problems regarding their previous lesson, and starting new lesson with different methods and materials
5. Summarizing the new lesson and, checking the assignments, giving new tasks and assignments to them.
6. Informing the students about updates on reading, writing, and grammar of English and new words.
Competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the selected candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• The interested candidate must hold either 90 points of TOEFL iBT or 7.5 bands of IELTS which ought to be valid.
• Undertake classes and teach students General English Classes, TOEFL iBT Prep Classes and IELTS Prep Classes.
• Develop course outlines and prepare in-class presentation for teaching topics.
• Update teaching materials and provide comprehensive and updates reference to students.
• Involve and support students in research activities.
• Engage students in a constructive manner and utilize modern teaching methodologies for providing Power point presentation and other teaching techniques.
• Encourage students to conduct extra-curriculum activities.
• Support the department in the development process of curriculum development.
• Prepare form, documents and other necessary materials for relevant department and examination.
• Check and prepare accurate results of students.
• Invigilate in examination hall to monitor proper conduction of exams.
• Provide advice to the Academic Administrator of Department and Academic board activities that will improve the department and its academic contents.
The candidate must hold a score of TOEFL iBT 90 points,/ IELTS 7.5 bands along with a 3 years of teaching TOEFL iBT or IELTS Prep classes.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Literature
The interested candidates should submit their resume with recent photo by email to:
Kindly mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail:
“Senior English Trainer” Otherwise your application will not be acceptable.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!