Mobile Device Specialist "Female"(634 Views)
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company
The Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
Applicant must have working knowledge of all the major brands of mobile phone such as Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, Apple, HTC or LG so he /she could support AWCC 3G customers and coordinate with AW VAS Department form Customer Service office .
|Date Posted:||06 Feb 2019||Reference:||Mobile Device Specialist "Female"|
|Closing Date:||28 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Experience of managing Mobile Devices including Blackberry's, iPad's, iPhone, device connectivity, Windows and Android devices as well as good understanding ITIL / ISO20000 standards
Experience in supporting Mobile Platform iOS (iPhone/iPad), Android, Windows Phone 7
Experience of using mobile device management tools - ActiveSync, MobileIron Exchange and Notes support experience
Knowledge of; Blackberry devices , Blackberry Administration and Blackberry Processes
Have a full understanding of set up, configuration, use of and fault diagnostics for all mobile data handsets, PDA's and Smart-phones. Combining this with troubleshooting data and wireless connectivity faults.
Knowledge and understanding of remote technologies
Knowledge of Computer Networks and connectivity (LAN/WAN/TCP).
A general understanding of the IT architectures (including Web, Databases and Active Directory)
Knowledge and experience of installing and troubleshooting a broad range of applications on desktop including peripherals on Windows 2000/XP/Win7 workstations
Experience of using Call Management software such as Assyst
Knowledge of Outlook clients
Skills And Abilities
* Mobile device management.
* Good knowledge of mobile communications products and services.
* Good knowledge of wireless technologies
* Ability to propose, discuss and evaluate potential solutions, workarounds and resolutions with customers
* High level of discipline concerning security of data and network access
* Ability to demonstrate an understanding for the equality agenda within the business area
* Ability to proactively identify service improvements
* Ability to apply logical thinking to resolving complex support requests and system faults
* Ability to priorities activities in line with SLAs and work to agreed deadlines
* Ability to provide advice and guidance and implement working solutions
* Ability to document standards and procedures, paying attention to detail.
* Ability to adapt to any change in the technical/development environment
* Ability to build customer confidence of systems through simple explanation and demonstration resolution of incident using remote support
* High level technical skills to work with the wide-ranging technical infrastructures that support the customer base
* Good knowledge of network shares and access control permissions
*Ability to supervise/support staff on day-to-day issues, as required
* Awareness of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard/ITIL Service Management framework and related processes
* Excellent Interpersonal Skills
* Good verbal and written communication
* Articulate IT issues to clients in a diplomatic, concise and constructive manner
* Good customer service skills
Diploma in Telecommunication/Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering or Computer Science related Certificate. At least one to two years’ experience
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
The interested candidates should submit their resume with recent photo by email to:
Kindly mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail:
(Mobile Device Specialist "Female") Otherwise your application will not be acceptable.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.
|More jobs in this category|
|PM-MW Engineer at Afghan Wireless Communication Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Microwave Engineer (Kandahar) at Afghan Wireless Communication Company||Kandahar||28 Feb 2019|
|RF Engineer (Kandahar) at Afghan Wireless Communication Company||Kandahar||28 Feb 2019|