Project Implementation Clerk(361 Views)
About Hawk Vision
Hawk Vision is a legally registered and renowned consultancy firm that has been assigned to recruit vary sorts of personnel for DAI-WIE ongoing operations.
DAI is implementing the USAID funded Promote: Women in the Economy (WIE) across the five major population centers in the regional economic zones (Kabul, Mazari Sharif, Herat, Jalalabad and Kandahar) in Afghanistan. The objective of this project is to enable Afghan women aged 18 and over to increase their participation in the mainstream, formal economy by securing new or better employment in the private sector and by helping women-owned and women-inclusive businesses grow.
The Workforce Development (WfD) component, in order to hit aggressive job placement targets and to ensure that time-sensitive training, internship and residency placements are completed, is in need of a project implementation clerk in Faryab with the objective of ultimately helping women to get full time jobs or become self-employed through any of the WIE project activities (internship, apprenticeship, scholarship, specific skills training, vocational training, etc.)
The Project Implementation Clerk will be responsible for implementation of WIE job placement related programs and activities and collect and process all relevant documentation related to it in Faryab Province. He/She will also establish relationships with employers and relevant stakeholders, and identify opportunities for work experience placements. The Project Implementation Clerk will also coordinate with the Training Coordinator based in his or her Regional Office to schedule and organize job readiness and other trainings for WIE beneficiaries.
|Date Posted:||11 Feb 2019||Reference:||HV-002/2019|
|Closing Date:||17 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Implementation Clerk will work in Faryab Province. The clerk will report to a Regional Office North and will take tasks from the regional office and carry out the following activities but not limited to it:
Carry out provincial level job placement related program activities for WfD and PSD component
• Conduct outreach to, identification and selection of businesses to host interns and apprentices in the province. Collect information on internship, apprenticeship and job openings from employers in the province and providing support with the upload into WIE’s job matching database.
• Conduct outreach to, recruitment and placement of WIE beneficiaries.
• Coordinate closely with Regional Workforce Development Team to assist women who are completing internships and apprenticeships to secure places of employment.
• Maintain data confidentiality
• Day to day phone contact with potential beneficiaries and host companies
• Other duties as assigned by WIE
• Familiarity with provincial and local businesses and employers, ability to conduct professional outreach to and engage with Afghan businesses is essential.
• Must be organized and capable of carrying out administrative tasks including data entry.
• Strong communication skills, ability to engage with female participants effectively.
• 1 year experience preferred
• 12th graduate or higher
• Fluency (written and spoken) in Dari or Pashto, depending on location, plus conversational ability/familiarity with the other national language.
Afghanistan - Faryab
AF AF 12
All interested candidates should mention the Name of the position and location: (Project Implementation Clerk - FARYAB/HV-002/2019) in the subject line, any application received without having the name and location in the subject line will not be considered.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply, however, note that USAID does not support travel costs for Maharams accompanying female project employees, only for project beneficiaries. Project staff members are expected to be able to travel as required for the program.
|More jobs in this category|
|Head of Mine Risk Education Department at Directorate of Mine Action Coor..||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|Chief of Quality Management at Directorate of Mine Action Coordination (D..||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|Policy Specialist-Logo Project (SB4/1) Re-adv.. at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||18 Feb 2019|