Human Resources Officer(602 Views)
About TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN
Turquoise Mountain is a non-profit, non-governmental organization specializing in urban regeneration, business development, and education in traditional arts and architecture. We seek to provide jobs, skills, and a renewed sense of national pride to Afghan men and women. Since 2006 Turquoise Mountain has cleared 35,000 cubic meters of rubbish from the streets, restored or built 150 historic and community buildings, created a primary school and a clinic, and installed water, electricity and sanitation through the historic traditional craft neighborhood of Murad Khani in the old city of Kabul. It has created the internationally-accredited Institute for Afghan Arts & Architecture, training the next generation of craftsmen and women in woodwork, jewelry and gem cutting, calligraphy and miniature painting, and ceramics. Finally, it has sold over US$ 7,000,000 of Afghan artisan products internationally.
Turquoise Mountain is embarking on a four-year program with the support of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). This program aims to create 5,000 jobs in the carpet and jewelry value-chains in Afghanistan and facilitate the sale of US$20,000,000 worth of Afghan carpet and jewelry products to international markets. The program will build the technical capacity of those active in both value-chains, improve working conditions and ensure environmental standards, raise awareness about production abilities in Afghanistan, improve order fulfilment, and increase exports of higher-margin carpet and jewelry products, thereby increasing income-generating opportunities for thousands of Afghans.
|Date Posted:||12 Feb 2019||Reference:||0219-02|
|Closing Date:||26 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist HR Manager in recruitment process as per the guidelines and work closely to facilitate in filling the vacant positions:
o Posting of vacant job adverts on different websites for national and international staff hiring.
o Screening CVs of potential candidates and maintain the recruitment tracking sheet up to date.
o Arranging written tests/interviews for the vacant position(s).
o Assist with background reference check process i.e. prior employment references, educational transcripts and degrees etc. in line with the approved HR policies and procedures.
• Conduct employee on-boarding process including preparation of offer letters, presenting orientation program and ensuring all new hire paperwork are completed in a timely manner and filed appropriately.
• Coordinate in preparing contracts of employment for National and International staff and keep track of renewal and end of contracts.
• Track and monitor daily attendance of the staff and maintain their leaves accordingly.
• Coordinate in monthly payroll with HR Manager.
• Keep track of staff probationary completion dates and bring it to the attention of the supervisors to appraise their staff performance during their probationary periods.
• Participate in annual performance appraisal exercise for all staff.
• Ensure all HR reports are received on monthly basis such as verified payrolls, leave forms, attendances etc.
• Facilitate in processing TINs and issuance of ID cards to all staff.
• Assist HR Manager in conducting trainings, workshops, seminars and other orientation programs.
• Maintain employee HRIS/Database, HR documentation and personal file management.
• Assist in preparing HR reports as required by internal management and external stakeholders.
• Provide support in the process of separation/termination as per the policy & guidelines and make sure all formalities and related documents are completed before exit of departing staff.
• Perform any other HR related tasks assigned by supervisor or designated person.
• Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university in Business Administration or any other related field.
• Minimum four years of relevant experience in Human Resources.
• Written and oral fluency in English and both afghan national languages.
• A good computer skill in MS Office programs, MS Access is preferable.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and orientation skills.
• Tactful, well disciplined, punctual, smart worker.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Candidates should submit their CVs along Cover Letter by no later than February 26, 2019. In the subject line of the e-mail, please mention – HR Officer + last name.
Kindly combine covering letter and C.V. as one pdf document and avoid sending us certificates and other heavy sized documents.
|More jobs in this category|
|Re - Recruitment Assistant at DABS||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Re - Performance Appraisal Officer at DABS||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|HR Assistant at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Jawzjan||25 Feb 2019|
|Senior.HR.Officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 May 2019|
|Officer Human Resources at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||17 Feb 2019|