Business Development Associate(182 Views)
About Ariana Hewad
Ariana Hewad: is a company organized and existing under the laws of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan with registered number (125720) of Ministry of Commerce & Industries holding its principal place of business Head Office at Kabul Afghanistan.
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Associate to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We’re looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients.
|Date Posted:||12 Feb 2019||Reference:||AH/VA-19-007|
|Closing Date:||20 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
2. Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
3. Research and identify new market opportunities.
4. Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
5. Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
6. Prepare monthly and weekly plans.
7. Daily and monthly report to line manager
8. Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services
9. Maintain very good relation with the customers.
10. Be responsible for achieving the sales target.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree.
• 3-5 years’ experience related to Business Development fields.
• High levels of energy and enthusiasm
• Effective communication and negotiation skills.
• Highly customer oriented with ability to be responsive.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as well as Afghan local languages and computer literacy.
Afghanistan - Helmand
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title (Business Development Associate) and Vacancy Announcement Number (AH/VA/2019-007) at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior National Training center Officer at DABS||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Coordinator of Finance Supporting Unit at DABS||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Coordinator of Procurement Supporting Unit at DABS||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Regional General Manager at AFTEL||Herat||25 Feb 2019|
|Senior Business Mentoring Officer at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|National Consultant - Trade Show Support Assi.. at Food and Agriculture O..||Herat||28 Feb 2019|
|Project Officer at The Asia Foundation||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Senior Financial Management Specialist at Ministry of communication and I..||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Business Mentor at ASARA||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2019|