Operations Officer(313 Views)
About Ariana Hewad
Ariana Hewad: is a company organized and existing under the laws of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan with registered number (125720) of Ministry of Commerce & Industries holding its principal place of business Head Office at Kabul Afghanistan.
We are seeking an organized and driven operation officer that will effectively develop and enact company policies and increase efficiency of operations for our organization. Candidate must be a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and an outstanding business intellect.
|Date Posted:||12 Feb 2019||Reference:||AH/VA-19-008|
|Closing Date:||20 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Operation||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures account opening process and record keeping.
2. Report to and assist business development manager in daily tasks and duties.
3. Ensure company policies align with and advance business objectives strategically map-out, plan, and manage projects Analyze and maintain operational data Develop improved business functionality that increases profits Communicate with management teams to confirm execution of company processes.
4. Train staff in policies and procedures and supervise their daily work Set goals for staff and monitor their progress Conduct frequent performance reviews Ensure compliance with best business practices throughout organization Implement improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency Contribute to innovation of new products Track and maintain budgets of operational costs Coordinate purchase of raw materials and supplies Monitor product inventory.
5. Maintain positive client and vendor relationships Develop and implement human resources practices.
6. Maintain very good relation with the customers.
7. Daily and monthly report to line manager.
• Minimum Education High School, Bachelor Degree is Preferable.
• 2-3 years’ experience related to operations fields.
• High levels of energy and enthusiasm
• Effective communication and negotiation skills.
• Highly customer oriented with ability to be responsive.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as well as Afghan local languages and computer literacy.
• Professional, honest and disciplined.
• Positive, proactive, and motivated attitude.
Afghanistan - Helmand
AF AF 12
High School, Operation
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title (Operations Officer) and Vacancy Announcement Number (AH/VA/2019-008) at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Gym attendants at Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO)||Kabul||13 Mar 2019|
|اشپز/صفاکار at Blue River Wave Logistic Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Plumber at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Provincial Election Master Trainer at National Democratic Institute for I..||Multi Cities||17 Feb 2019|
|مدیر عملیاتی و تخنیکی at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply..||Samangan||20 Feb 2019|
|Enrollment Officer at Kardan International School||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Director of Operations at Kardan International School||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|