Senior Manager – Mobile Money Marketing(470 Views)
About MTN Afghanistan
MTN Afghanistan is the subsidiary company of MTN Group operating in 22 countries with a subscriber base of over 200 Millions. MTN provides GSM services in Afghanistan. We are looking for qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position(s).
Mobile Money Products & Business development / Marketing Sr. manager is a very challenging role within the organization. Individual in this position is responsible to manage and lead MTN Mobile Money marketing activities from products design, products launch and product lifecycle management and achieve annual Business plan targets and KPIs.
|Date Posted:||14 Feb 2019||Reference:||MTNA EBU & MoMo|
|Closing Date:||24 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Strong solid understands of Mobile Money domain and its ecosystem designs and its relevant Products & a service that meets this segment market needs.
Identifying customer’s & channel pain points and address them with practically and effective way in coordination with Mobile Money sales Manager.
- Responsible for achieving RGS30 & revenue targets as per BP.
- Designs & develops products propositioning and initial business case.
- Ensure new products designs are in line with MoMo Business Unit strategy and objectives.
- Monitor and evaluate existing products performance on an on-going basis.
- Develop a mechanism for proactively identifying product related queries.
- Ensure prompt resolution of identified product related issues.
- Prepare and generate relevant reports on MoMo related products and their performance.
Provide information FAQs to guide sales & customer care teams for the use of new products and services.
- Design product launch, post launch process & complaint handling process
- Monitor and track the competition offering, market dynamics and communicate products and marketing changes to his line manager with proposed reaction.
Work & coordinate with relevant departments like MoMo sales department, , technology, finance, CC & marketing communication
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team – especially in complex and ambiguous work environments.
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy on all work activities.
- Can adapt and operate within a high-performance culture.
- Ability to build a business case and financial impact for each proposed product.
- Informative with a high level of verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines.
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required.
- Strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment & exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, creative & self motivated.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred (Business-related field or telecom engineering).
- Relevant work experience in managing Mobile money.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested Afghan Nationals can send their applications and resumes (with three valid references) by February 24, 2019.
Please mention the name of the position you are applying in your email subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those, which do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview (s).
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales and Marketing Officer at Python Technology Services||Kabul||14 Mar 2019|
|Customer Service Assistant (Female Only) at Jobs.af||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|Sales Officer at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||30 Mar 2019|
|Brand Shop Coordinator “Female” at Afghan Wireless Communication Comp..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Media & Marketing Officer at Natural Stone Company||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Business Intelligence Reporting Executive at Afghan Wireless Communicatio..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Kabul) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Jalalabad) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Nangarhar||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales Supervisor at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Regional Sales Manager at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Marketing Admin at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Dec 2019|
|Business Development/ Marketing Manager at Yama Ramin Media Production||Kabul||17 Feb 2019|
|Re-Announced Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|