Senior Laboratory Technician(1425 Views)
Ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
1. Demonstrate commitment to GSMTL mission, vision and values.
2. Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
|Date Posted:||16 Jun 2010||Reference:||GSMTL/06/2010|
|Closing Date:||30 Jun 2010||Work Type:|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||International||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent will perform a variety of functions relating to project support. The
1.Able to be perform Soil Testing
3.Concrete Testing (Including Concrete Mix design)
6.Asphalt Testing ( Including Mix design)
1. Familiar with AASHTO, ASTM, ACI, Asphalt Institute sampling and testing standards.
2. Manage well the Laboratory testing.
3. able to prepare test results on computer technically and professionally.
At least Graduated from 12th Class Diploma in Civil Engineering will be preferred.
House # 140, Opp last square, Kabul Medical University, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Cell: 0093(0) 794 67 68 69- 0700199425- 077 41 81 477
No email provided, please refer to Submission Guideline above
|More jobs in this category|
|Tech Project Coordinator Assistant at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Multi Cities||26 Sep 2017|
|Projects Scheduler at SWC Construction||Kabul||10 Oct 2017|
|Quality Control Manager at SWC Construction||Kabul||10 Oct 2017|