Senior Laboratory Technician(839 Views)
Ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
1. Demonstrate commitment to GSMTL mission, vision and values.
2. Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
|Date Posted:||16 Jun 2010||Reference:||GSMTL/06/2010|
|Closing Date:||30 Jun 2010||Work Type:|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Unknown||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month(s)|
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent will perform a variety of functions relating to project support. The
1.Able to be perform Soil Testing
3.Concrete Testing (Including Concrete Mix design)
6.Asphalt Testing ( Including Mix design)
1. Familiar with AASHTO, ASTM, ACI, Asphalt Institute sampling and testing standards.
2. Manage well the Laboratory testing.
3. able to prepare test results on computer technically and professionally.
At least Graduated from 12th Class Diploma in Civil Engineering will be preferred.
House # 140, Opp last square, Kabul Medical University, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Cell: 0093(0) 794 67 68 69- 0700199425- 077 41 81 477
No email provided, please refer to Submission Guideline above
|More jobs in this category|
|Site Engineer at SKO||Badakhshan||05 Mar 2015|
|Survey Engineer at Faizi Masroor Construction Company||No Location||28 Feb 2015|
|Civil Engineer at Faizi Masroor Construction Company||No Location||28 Feb 2015|