Dream Vision Advertising Company
Dream Vision Advertising co. is a pioneer of state of the art, total digital printing & advertising solutions whose care- competency remains in overall designing, printing, advertising and high quality services to clients.
Dream Vision advertising expert industry-focused teams are well equipped with deep knowledge of printing, exalted expertise and passionate commitment as core elements of delivering superior results and valuable solutions beyond expectation. Our role is to analyze the requirements of clients and provide the right services & solutions that will suite the client’s needs.
Dream Vision Advertising is focusing its efforts on driving value, efficiency and profitability to its customers throughout every aspect of its business. We believe that through bilateral collaborations in developing strong foundations, Dream Vision, its partners, customers, and affiliates, will experience mutual growth.
|Industry:||Advertising / PR / Events|
|Duration:||2 years 6 months|
|Traveling to Provinces:||Yes|
|Number of Positions:||1|
|Salary:||15000 - 25000 Afs per month|
|Date Announced:||Mar 15, 2012|
|Closing Date:||Apr 15, 2012|
|All of duties and responsibilities are mentioned below:|
Duties & Responsiblities
|Performing Administration duties whenever, the administration officer is absent.
· Preparing of advance form and all supporting documents if staffs requests.
· Translation and stamp of vouchers daily base.
· Clearing of daily base financial vouchers.
· copying of each financial administration documents and filling it in a good manner.
· Monthly preparing of attendance sheets and daily base control of attendance sheets & report to Admin section for tracking of leave balances.
· preparing of monthly requests form of staff and submit it to Admin section.
· Distributing of requested supplies for staffs in time of need.
· To be more concentrate while preparing the voucher and to attach all supporting documents of a voucher.
· Performing any other duty as assigned by line supervisor.
|High School diploma graduated from 12th class.
· At least 4 years previous work experience with International NGOs or UN.
· Excellent organizational skills (oral and written) and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
· Must have some experience and skilled in the use of software programs such as MS Word, ACCESS, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· Flexible and creative, and it help if you have a sense of humour.
· Accepts responsibility for views & actions and able to work under their own direction & initiative.
· Manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks and able to work to deadlines.
· Able to plan activities & carry them through effectively
· Work confidently within a group
|Dari, Pashto & English|
|Sayed Ismail Designation: Chief Executive Contact: 0793604400 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com|
Find this job on Jobs.af