Admin Assistant(2203 Views)
About Dream Vision Advertising Company
All of duties and responsibilities are mentioned below:
|Date Posted:||15 Mar 2012||Reference:||2012003|
|Closing Date:||15 Apr 2012||Work Type:|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||15000 to 25000 USD|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
Performing Administration duties whenever, the administration officer is absent.
· Preparing of advance form and all supporting documents if staffs requests.
· Translation and stamp of vouchers daily base.
· Clearing of daily base financial vouchers.
· copying of each financial administration documents and filling it in a good manner.
· Monthly preparing of attendance sheets and daily base control of attendance sheets & report to Admin section for tracking of leave balances.
· preparing of monthly requests form of staff and submit it to Admin section.
· Distributing of requested supplies for staffs in time of need.
· To be more concentrate while preparing the voucher and to attach all supporting documents of a voucher.
· Performing any other duty as assigned by line supervisor.
High School diploma graduated from 12th class.
· At least 4 years previous work experience with International NGOs or UN.
· Excellent organizational skills (oral and written) and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
· Must have some experience and skilled in the use of software programs such as MS Word, ACCESS, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· Flexible and creative, and it help if you have a sense of humour.
· Accepts responsibility for views & actions and able to work under their own direction & initiative.
· Manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks and able to work to deadlines.
· Able to plan activities & carry them through effectively
· Work confidently within a group
Sayed Ismail Designation: Chief Executive Contact: 0793604400 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Secretary at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Feb 2016|
|Office Assistant at Avisonpharma Medicine Manufacturing Company||Herat||15 Feb 2016|
|Admin Associate at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||20 Feb 2016|
|MBA Coordinator at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||16 Feb 2016|
|PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST at Tetra Tech||Kandahar||11 Feb 2016|
|Intern at ARIA MEDICA||Kabul||10 Feb 2016|
|Storekeeper at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||17 Feb 2016|
|Admin Officer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||17 Feb 2016|
|Admin Assistant at Afghanistan Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP)||Kabul||15 Feb 2016|
|مدیرخدمات at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||16 Feb 2016|
|مامور قوای بشري at Ministry of Public Health||Multi Cities||16 Feb 2016|
|مامور تدارکات at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||16 Feb 2016|
|Administrative Assistant at Chemonics International ATAR project||Kabul||15 Feb 2016|
|Regional M&E Reporting and Communications Off.. at Afghanistan Agricultur..||Balkh||08 Feb 2016|
|Project Manager, Maintenance Management at SOS International LLC||Multi Cities||15 Mar 2016|
|Secretary at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||09 Feb 2016|