Admin Assistant(2075 Views)
About Dream Vision Advertising Company
All of duties and responsibilities are mentioned below:
|Date Posted:||15 Mar 2012||Reference:||2012003|
|Job Location:||(Afghanistan)||Work type:|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Funcational Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary range:||15000 to 25000 USD|
|Contract type:||Permanent||Closing Date:||15 Apr 2012|
|Contract Duration:||Extension possiblity:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
Performing Administration duties whenever, the administration officer is absent.
· Preparing of advance form and all supporting documents if staffs requests.
· Translation and stamp of vouchers daily base.
· Clearing of daily base financial vouchers.
· copying of each financial administration documents and filling it in a good manner.
· Monthly preparing of attendance sheets and daily base control of attendance sheets & report to Admin section for tracking of leave balances.
· preparing of monthly requests form of staff and submit it to Admin section.
· Distributing of requested supplies for staffs in time of need.
· To be more concentrate while preparing the voucher and to attach all supporting documents of a voucher.
· Performing any other duty as assigned by line supervisor.
High School diploma graduated from 12th class.
· At least 4 years previous work experience with International NGOs or UN.
· Excellent organizational skills (oral and written) and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
· Must have some experience and skilled in the use of software programs such as MS Word, ACCESS, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· Flexible and creative, and it help if you have a sense of humour.
· Accepts responsibility for views & actions and able to work under their own direction & initiative.
· Manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks and able to work to deadlines.
· Able to plan activities & carry them through effectively
· Work confidently within a group
Years of Experience:
Sayed Ismail Designation: Chief Executive Contact: 0793604400 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Admin & HR Manager at Afghanistan Institute of Banking and Finance||Kabul||22 Jan 2015|
|Archive Document Control Officer (STTA) at IRD/SIKA-East||Kabul||31 Dec 2014|
|Secretary at United Nations International Labour Organization||Kabul||02 Jan 2015|
|Administration Officer at Ghazanfar Group||Balkh||12 Jan 2015|
|eHealth Coordinator at French Medical Institute for Children||Kabul||31 Dec 2014|
|Project Coordinator at Afghanistan New Generation Organization||Kabul||10 Jan 2015|
|Office Assistant at RIWPS||Kabul||31 Dec 2014|
|Admin to Executive Director at Afghanistan Institute of Banking and Finan..||Kabul||31 Dec 2014|
|Administration Manager at Wasel Telecom||Kabul||30 Dec 2014|
|Deputy National Coordinator for AEITI Secreta.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||29 Dec 2014|
|Cleaning Supervisor at Onyx Construction Company||Kabul||25 Dec 2014|
|Plumber Supervisor at Onyx Construction Company||Kabul||25 Dec 2014|
|Cleaners at Onyx Construction Company||Kabul||25 Dec 2014|
|Plumber at Onyx Construction Company||Kabul||25 Dec 2014|
|Cook at Onyx Construction Company||Kabul||25 Dec 2014|
|Job Placement Specialist at INTEGRATION Engineering Services Afghanistan ..||Multi Cities||10 Jan 2015|
|Project Manager Assistant (FSN-08) Trainee Le.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||24 Dec 2014|
|Administration Officer - Female at RANA Technologies||Kabul||23 Dec 2014|
|Admin and Finance Manager at Talaye Company||Herat||31 Dec 2014|