Admin Assistant(2644 Views)
About Dream Vision Advertising Company
All of duties and responsibilities are mentioned below:
|Date Posted:||15 Mar 2012||Reference:||2012003|
|Closing Date:||15 Apr 2012||Work Type:|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||15000 to 25000 USD|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
Performing Administration duties whenever, the administration officer is absent.
· Preparing of advance form and all supporting documents if staffs requests.
· Translation and stamp of vouchers daily base.
· Clearing of daily base financial vouchers.
· copying of each financial administration documents and filling it in a good manner.
· Monthly preparing of attendance sheets and daily base control of attendance sheets & report to Admin section for tracking of leave balances.
· preparing of monthly requests form of staff and submit it to Admin section.
· Distributing of requested supplies for staffs in time of need.
· To be more concentrate while preparing the voucher and to attach all supporting documents of a voucher.
· Performing any other duty as assigned by line supervisor.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
High School diploma graduated from 12th class.
· At least 4 years previous work experience with International NGOs or UN.
· Excellent organizational skills (oral and written) and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
· Must have some experience and skilled in the use of software programs such as MS Word, ACCESS, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· Flexible and creative, and it help if you have a sense of humour.
· Accepts responsibility for views & actions and able to work under their own direction & initiative.
· Manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks and able to work to deadlines.
· Able to plan activities & carry them through effectively
· Work confidently within a group
Sayed Ismail Designation: Chief Executive Contact: 0793604400 Email:email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Operation Officer at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||31 Oct 2017|
|Administrative Assistant at KAWUN Institute of Higher Education||Balkh||02 Nov 2017|
|Help Desk Person (Customer Service) at PIU/ACD/SCRTFP-AF||Kabul||29 Oct 2017|
|Customer Service Officer at PIU/ACD/SCRTFP-AF||Kabul||29 Oct 2017|
|Customer Service Specialist at PIU/ACD/SCRTFP-AF||Kabul||29 Oct 2017|
|Residence Hall Coordinator at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|
|Receptionist at NETLINKS||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Admin HR Manager at Galaxypharma Company||Kabul||30 Oct 2017|
|Executive Associate at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2017|
|Master Trainer And Specialist at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||21 Oct 2017|
|Program Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||28 Oct 2017|
|Chief Operating Officer Secretary at French Medical Institute for Mothers..||Kabul||21 Oct 2017|
|سکرتریت ریاست عملیاتی at DABS||Kabul||09 Nov 2017|
|Young Professional Consultant (Procurement) C.. at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||21 Oct 2017|
|Admin/Finance Assistant at PG Global Group||Multi Cities||03 Nov 2017|
|Procurement Advisor at Colombo Plan||Kabul||21 Oct 2017|