Fuel Operators(4031 Views)
About Supreme Fuels
Conduct refueling activities in a safe manner and in compliance with Supreme Fuels Standard Operating Procedures.
To conduct all fuel handling and site duties in a competent and professional manner, maintain equipment and vehicles as trained; obey the directions of personnel placed in charge; undertake training as required to broaden operational focus.
The Fuel Specialist will undertake training at the discretion of management to broaden individualâ€™s operational deployment and personal development.
|Date Posted:||11 Oct 2010||Reference:||2201|
|Closing Date:||29 Oct 2010||Work Type:|
|Number of Vacancies:||20||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Logistics||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||5 Year(s) & 11 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare samples in compliance with the Supreme Fuels SOP and determine when to take what type of sample
2. Conduct Fuel Quality Checks in compliance with ASTM standards to ensure the fuel meets the set specification throughout the supply chain
3. Performs usage calculations and request service time and amount for tank filling.
4. Identify download, storage and issue tanks
5. Keep BRAG system up-to-date
6. Prepares and checks receiving and shipping documents
7. Conducts site inspections to ensure equipment is in required state to meet quality objectives as per the requirements of the facility checklist daily/weekly/monthly checks
8. Function as pump operator
9. Competently operate the meter
10. Record all quantities issued and received on the required documentation
11. Operate the FMIS system to record sales
12. Conduct end-of-day fuel reconciliation checks
13. Inspect the filters to ensure they function at an optimal level
14. Assist maintenance staff during filter element change out
15. Conduct refueling vehicle daily/weekly/monthly inspections to ensure the vehicle meets all QHSE and operational requirements and report inconsistencies to the supervisor
16. Drain all tanks, bladders and refuelers as per the set time interval
17. Conduct risk assessments on refueling tasks
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in english.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Please Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or log on to our Website: www.supreme-group.net for more informaiton on our vacancies
No email provided, please refer to Submission Guideline above
|More jobs in this category|
|Driver at INL/CSSP||Kabul||10 Feb 2016|
|Logistic Assistant (Re-advertised) at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Deve..||Kabul||16 Feb 2016|
|Project Manager, Logistics and Sustainment at SOS International LLC||Multi Cities||15 Mar 2016|
|Project Manager, Depot Operations at SOS International LLC||Multi Cities||15 Mar 2016|
|Project Manager, Inventory Accountability at SOS International LLC||Multi Cities||15 Mar 2016|
|Inventory Management Specialist at Afghan Barez HR Services Co||Kabul||26 Feb 2016|
|Warehouse Manager at Afghan Barez HR Services Co||Kabul||26 Feb 2016|
|Flying Supply Officer at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||10 Feb 2016|