a â€˜blue chipâ€™ liquid fuels service provider, widely-known for our ability to undertake the most challenging operations, anywhere in the world, under any conditions. We develop and implement customized supply chain solutions in demanding environments, efficiently and effectively providing critical commodities that assist our customers to achieve their goals and objectives. We provide a full suite of bulk fuel services: whether a rapidly-deployable bulk fuel supply chain and corresponding aviation refueling operation or a long term, state-of-the-art bulk storage facility.
|Industry:||Industry Not Specified|
|Duration:||5 Year(s) 11 Month(s)|
|Traveling to Provinces:||Yes|
|Number of Positions:||20|
|Salary:||Salary is negotiable.|
|Date Announced:||Oct 11, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Oct 29, 2010|
|Conduct refueling activities in a safe manner and in compliance with Supreme Fuels Standard Operating Procedures.
To conduct all fuel handling and site duties in a competent and professional manner, maintain equipment and vehicles as trained; obey the directions of personnel placed in charge; undertake training as required to broaden operational focus.
The Fuel Specialist will undertake training at the discretion of management to broaden individualâ€™s operational deployment and personal development.
Duties & Responsiblities
|1. Prepare samples in compliance with the Supreme Fuels SOP and determine when to take what type of sample
2. Conduct Fuel Quality Checks in compliance with ASTM standards to ensure the fuel meets the set specification throughout the supply chain
3. Performs usage calculations and request service time and amount for tank filling.
4. Identify download, storage and issue tanks
5. Keep BRAG system up-to-date
6. Prepares and checks receiving and shipping documents
7. Conducts site inspections to ensure equipment is in required state to meet quality objectives as per the requirements of the facility checklist daily/weekly/monthly checks
8. Function as pump operator
9. Competently operate the meter
10. Record all quantities issued and received on the required documentation
11. Operate the FMIS system to record sales
12. Conduct end-of-day fuel reconciliation checks
13. Inspect the filters to ensure they function at an optimal level
14. Assist maintenance staff during filter element change out
15. Conduct refueling vehicle daily/weekly/monthly inspections to ensure the vehicle meets all QHSE and operational requirements and report inconsistencies to the supervisor
16. Drain all tanks, bladders and refuelers as per the set time interval
17. Conduct risk assessments on refueling tasks
|Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in english.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
|Please Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or log on to our Website: www.supreme-group.net for more informaiton on our vacancies
Find this job on Jobs.af