Budget Manager/Finance Manager(748 Views)
About Afghanistan Independent Land Authority
(See Full information in Duties & Responsibilities)
|Date Posted:||05 Jan 2014||Reference:||AILA 001|
|Closing Date:||15 Jan 2014||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Government||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Undertakes to properly and efficiently manage and control the overall financial and budget management and issues in timely and accurate manner, taking into consideration ARAZI’s priorities and urgency of the tasks/duties.
• Ensures effective and efficient coordination and working relations with the relevant and concerned entities in the ministry of finance and other governmental organizations and donor agencies for managing financial and budgetary issues.
• Ensures strict and tight implementation of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan’s all applicable laws, regulations and policies.
• Guides and mentors all the newly hired civil servants counterparts on financial management and budget development methods.
• Developing occasionally developmental and project budgets for ARAZI’s potential donor supported programs.
• Support and contribute on the monthly preparation of ARAZI’s civil servants and contracted staff salaries with the relevant entities and staff members within ARAZI.
• Develop financial plan and contribute on developing the procurement plans.
• Develop and design a proper and transparent systems of revenue collection from land leases fees and effective payment systems and mechanisms based on applicable laws and regulations.
• Collaborating with heads of projects to establish proper and precise financial projections
• Design and develop archiving system for financial data, maintaining financial data, procedures for archiving and disposal of financial data
• Willingly performing any other relevant tasks and duties.
Well familiar with AFMIS, Ms-Office, QuickBooks and other financial software and applications
The incumbent should have at least a Bachelors degree in Finance, BBA/ Accounting/ Business degree from a recognized University.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Plese send your Cover letter,CV and ID proof \"TASKIRA\" to (firstname.lastname@example.org)or submit it to
Human resource department
District # 7, Opposite to Darul-Aman Palace
Sultaan Masud Alkozai
Human Resource & Capacity Building Coordinator
Please mention you Position title in your cover letter.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No telephone requires please.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|intern at Ministry of Justice||Kabul||13 Jul 2015|
|Excutive Assistant to Deputy Minister of TVET at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||10 Jul 2015|