Afghanistan Independent Land Authority
Afghanistan Independent Land Authority (ARAZI) is the state of art public entity established as project in September 2009, within the framework of the Government of Afghanistan, and later as a fully legal autonomous entity aimed to remove major national economic constraints, by improving access to governmental lands for commercial activities. The reform takes place through targeting the lack of standardized, efficient and transparent land management services. ARAZI is established as a single reference point for both domestic and international investors, interested to invest in any kind of legal activities on public land in Afghanistan.
The mandate of this authority is to coordinate its activities with the Afghan government, line ministries, donors and private sector organizations to ensure that land needed for productive investment is made readily available throughout the country.
|Position:||Budget Manager/Finance Manager|
|Vacancy No:||AILA 001|
|Number of Positions:||2|
|Salary:||Salary is negotiable.|
|Date Announced:||Jan 05, 2014|
|Closing Date:||Jan 15, 2014|
(See Full information in Duties & Responsibilities)
Duties & Responsiblities
|• Undertakes to properly and efficiently manage and control the overall financial and budget management and issues in timely and accurate manner, taking into consideration ARAZI’s priorities and urgency of the tasks/duties.
• Ensures effective and efficient coordination and working relations with the relevant and concerned entities in the ministry of finance and other governmental organizations and donor agencies for managing financial and budgetary issues.
• Ensures strict and tight implementation of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan’s all applicable laws, regulations and policies.
• Guides and mentors all the newly hired civil servants counterparts on financial management and budget development methods.
• Developing occasionally developmental and project budgets for ARAZI’s potential donor supported programs.
• Support and contribute on the monthly preparation of ARAZI’s civil servants and contracted staff salaries with the relevant entities and staff members within ARAZI.
• Develop financial plan and contribute on developing the procurement plans.
• Develop and design a proper and transparent systems of revenue collection from land leases fees and effective payment systems and mechanisms based on applicable laws and regulations.
• Collaborating with heads of projects to establish proper and precise financial projections
• Design and develop archiving system for financial data, maintaining financial data, procedures for archiving and disposal of financial data
• Willingly performing any other relevant tasks and duties.
|The incumbent should have at least a Bachelors degree in Finance, BBA/ Accounting/ Business degree from a recognized University.|
|Well familiar with AFMIS, Ms-Office, QuickBooks and other financial software and applications|
|Ability of Writing, understanding and speaking in Dari, Pashto andEnglish Language Required.|
|Plese send your Cover letter,CV and ID proof "TASKIRA" to (email@example.com)or submit it to
Human resource department
District # 7, Opposite to Darul-Aman Palace
Sultaan Masud Alkozai
Human Resource & Capacity Building Coordinator
Please mention you Position title in your cover letter.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No telephone requires please.
Find this job on Jobs.af