Afghanistan Cricket Board is planning to outsource it’s All Cricket regional Stadiums, Provincial Grounds and academies to minimize the cost of expense on these venues. Interested parties are invited submit their offer consider the following term and conditions
1. The Interested Parties will have to submit a proposal showing how they could take this opportunity to become partner with ACB by covering of cost of these facilities and utilized them for revenue
2. The winner must pay all salaries and food cost of Ground staff including curator and grounds men.
3. ACB will assign Curators for all the grounds on its own budget to monitor the quality protocols and professionalism.
4. ACB will hand over the available machineries and other assets in the ground to winning party and the winning party will hand over all the machineries in the same conditions to ACB at the end of the contract.
5. ACB Development Department will be available with advisory Support and Assistance to the successful Party.
6. When ACB plans to conduct a domestic tournament in one of these facilities, ACB will be giving priority with a discount rate of 50% (ACB will provide the winning party with schedule of domestic tournaments) the ticket revenue and such events will be equally divide between winning party and ACB.
7. Successful Party is authorized to develop their prices considering markets demand.
8. When ACB wishes to have branding space in the grounds, the winning party shall give 50% discount to ACB.
9. The winning party shall insure that no political events will occur in the grounds or Stadium
10. Successful party will use the facilities for cricket activities only, no other sports or musical program shall be happening .
11. In Case of any dispute persons of each party shall come on board and discus a resolution.
ACB: (COO and Director Cricket ) – winning party: (COO and Nominated Person)
12. Successful Party must sign a contract with ACB.
13. Mutually Agreed contract will have the major outlines for main framework between ACB and eligible Party.
14. The winning Party will submit work plan that shows how they will operate and maintain the grounds and how will they help improve cricket in Afghanistan
15. ACB provide free hand to wining party to generate funds by any legal and nonpolitical means to manage their and generate profit
16. ACB reserve the rights, in its discretion, to accept or cancel the Proposal with or without any reason.
Closing Date: Aug 25, 2018