|Date Posted:||Apr 2, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Apr 16, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAFG|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Habib Bank Ltd:
Habib Bank Ltd established in 2004 as a foreign bank branch in Afghanistan.
Scheduling and arranging country manager’s meetings, receiving phone calls, mails, translating letters of Central Bank of Afghanistan, and other Gov/private company, typing letters and other concerns tasks.
Provinces to travel:
Strong translation skills, interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
Ability to effectively report information and respond to managers,
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To assist COUNTRY MANAGER for business communication, i.e. drafting responses as directed, managing schedules, answering telephones and transferring or taking messages and maintaining contact details, etc.
2. Translate Circulars/Letters of DAB and other ministry from Dari/Pashto to English and English to Dari/Pashto.
3. Receive and distribute letters/ circulars or any other correspondence to other functions as per guidance and keeping proper track record of such distribution to follow up and update COUNTRY MANAGER/relevant department in order to keep track of deliverables.
4. Arranging air-ticket, hotel booking, local transports, pool car for all staff including processing travel bill for both domestic and international in light of Travel Policy of the Bank for ensuring logistics support to staff for business travel.
5. To settle all expenses related to COUNTRY MANAGER’s travel, medical, entertainment etc. with necessary approval from HOK following applicable policies/ procedures.
6. Provide logistics support for management meetings and keep track of meeting minutes and follow up with functional/ departmental heads as per given guidance for status updates to COUNTRY MANAGER and other ManCom members.
7.To oversee the floor management including cleanliness, support staff, etc. in order to ensure hygienic work environment at the floor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Intermediate/bachelor with basic level knowledge of MS word, Excel and good typing speed