|Date Posted:||Apr 2, 2018|
|Closing Date:||May 14, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||45|
|Functional Area:||Call Center|
|Salary Range:||14000 AFG undefinedAFG|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
About Think Vision Group:
Think Vision Group (TVG) provides standard and professional services in Strategic Business, Human Resources Management, Catering, Events/Conference Management, Outsourced/Managed Services, and ICT Consulting. TVG also provides internal and overseas Training and Development and Job Placement and Security Services.
Note: Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for reaching the Call Center Target from quantity and quality perspective.
· Resolve Customers’ Inquiries & Complains on time.
· Answering to Customers’ inquiries and solving the problems online using Call Center provided
facilities, information and own knowledge and training obtained regarding Call Center.
· Assigning the complaints with required data that can’t be solved immediately as 1st call resolution to
related department as per existing protocol with concern departments (KPI).
· Feeding the nature of complaints and enquiries in existing software (Call Reasons & TTS) for further
reference, correspondence and reporting.
· Response all Customers’ calls which land up in Call Center 888 help line according to standard Call
· Attend in any shift i.e. early morning, morning, evening, night etc assigned by the team leader
· Being on time and perform all works given in for Call Center Agent by Call Center Team supervisor
· To maintain adherence, cleanness, tidiness, discipline and professional attitude with internal and
· To be flexible 24/7.
· Report directly to Call Center Respective Team Leader.
· Any extra task(s) and assignment(s) given by call center supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
The candidates should meet the below criteria and qualification in order to be considered for the test:
· Must be high school graduate, University graduates are preferred
· Should be fluent in English, Dari and Pashto - Well spoken, Good in writing and reading
· Basic knowledge of computer especially MS. Office