|Date Posted:||Apr 7, 2018|
|Closing Date:||May 6, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About CAD Skills Development Centre:
CAD Skills Development Centre is Registered Company in Afghanistan and the Master Franchisee Center of CADD Centre Training Services Pvt. Ltd. India.
-Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for entire organization, lines of business and brands within the organization in order to attract potential customers, develop, and retain existing ones.
-The day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
Provinces to travel:
-Ability to successfully perform under strict deadlines and with minimal supervision.
-Strong attention to detail accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, ability to manage logistics and tactical details with flawless execution.
-Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication, teamwork and project management skills required.
-Proven track record in working effectively with cross functional groups, sales organizations, and operations.
-Innovator with the ability to influence management at all levels (internally and externally).
Duties & Responsibilities:
-To take up a target in the beginning of the month.
- To consolidate prospects list and follow up to close sales.
- To maintain daily sales report and monthly sales report as per formats.
- To maintain a higher ratio of Target Vs Achievement.
- To make field calls.
- Working closely with the team in Afghanistan & India to promote sales activities and contests
- Probing to get corporate/ universities / Govt. Appointments for Sales meetings.
- Working closely with universities and Govt. bodies to fix schedules for Seminars & Workshops.
-Finalizing Sales activities for the Centre. Preparing the sales plan for the coming year /
quarter / month / week.
- To assign targets to the sales team and motivate them to achieve the same. Should take
complete responsibility of Sales activities both functionally and administratively.
- Make follow up calls along with the executives individually, wherever required.
- Reviewing the target / achievement on a regular basis.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
-Require Bachelor in Business Administration / MBA (preferred) or its equivalent.
-Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience.
-International experience with USAID & other international organizations will be preferred.
-Excellent communication skills in English, proficiency in Dari or Pashto a significant advantage.
- Ability to use software packages.