|Date Posted:||Apr 10, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Apr 16, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||26|
|Salary Range:||- 16911 AFG monthlyAFG|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
About ACTIN AGAINST HUNGER (AAH):
Action Contre la Faim (ACF) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that was created in France in 1979. ACF has been active in Afghanistan in the medical, nutrition, food security, water and sanitation and Mental Health fields since 1995.
To support public nutrition intervention in Kabul urban public Health Facilities
Provinces to travel:
Being a female
Fluent in Dari and Pashto
Communication and interpersonal skills
Enthusiastic and team player
Dependable and autonomous
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Conduct counselling for pregnant and lactating women and mothers of all under two years children on appropriate infant and young child feeding (IYCF) practices.
2. Conduct growth monitoring of all under two years children and registering them.
3. Conduct anthropometric measurement (weight, height and age), MUAC and check oedema of all under five children.
4. Classification of all under five children in categories of well nourished, Moderate Acute Malnutrition (MAM) and Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM).
5. Refer to proper services based on classification to address nutritional status.
6. Conduct regular nutrition education at health facility
7. Food demonstration at health facility
8. Take part in CHW monthly meeting and ensure nutrition issues are supported
9. Preparing the nutrition monthly reports
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
At least 12 grade school graduate