|Date Posted:||Apr 12, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Apr 25, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
You will be responsible for serving the role of first point of contact for all potential new clients at branch; and providing adequate information to clients regarding loan products and services in a timely manner.
Provinces to travel:
Skills: Reasonable proficiency in spoken and written English; good computing skills, demonstrated skill to demarcate genuine money from forged money, good physical counting skills.
Personal Traits: Respectful, tactful, professional, ability to detect forged money on the spot, integrity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Carries out all cash related transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, exchange etc.) in a due manner with DAB and other local banks.
2. Assists and helps out Tellers for customers deposit and withdrawals.
3. Counting and checking of cash received from / given to customers.
4. Despatches mails, letters and other correspondence to DAB, local banks and customers.
5. Deals with clients in a manner that is conducive to strengthening the FMFB public image.
6. Ensure full compliance with the relevant/prevailing FMFB policies / procedures; and full alignment with the audit recommendations.
7. Any other identical task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Jawzjan
Education: At least high school graduation
Experience: Having a previous trade experience is a plus/asset