|Date Posted:||Apr 14, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Apr 26, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Panj Amu Project is an irrigation and natural resources management project which is designed and prepared under the context of National Natural Resources Management Strategy (N-NRMS 2017-2021). This project, funded by Asian Development Bank & EU, which will be implemented by Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL). The project is designed to finance rehabilitation and upgrading (R&U) of existing and development of new irrigation and water resources infrastructure, watershed management and establishment of IAs and its capacity building in 5 province in Panj Amu River Basin (Bamyan, Baghlan, Kunduz, Takhar and Badakhshan).
She will also respond and report directly to the Sr. Monitoring and Evaluation, Communication and Reporting Manager and will provide support to all projects under the CPMO.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that information and data from ADB projects are captured, documented, analyzed and reported in a results-based and timely manner;
2. Ensure that all the data collected and maintain databases;
3. Follow up with teams to provide data/information and pictures from the projects which are needed for the development of success stories- ideally 1 story every month, and share it with Communications Specialist, CPMO/ADB/MAIL to develop stories;
4. Ensure effective communications, visibility and knowledge management;
5. Undertake field visits to gather the information and results related to the program /projects and taking photos if required;
6. With input from the monitoring and evaluation Manager, produce high quality quarterly, bio annual and annual projects progress reports;
7. Provide administrative support for monitoring and evaluation communications and reporting team;
8. Provide high-quality editing and formatting for all M&E/communication and reporting unit related documents;
9. Invitations, press releases, clip, photo, leaflet and brochure with Media and MAIL Media department.
10. Support M&E/communication and reporting staff in organizing and managing seminars, workshops, press conferences, taking photos during events and field visits as required;
11. Prepare and edit press releases, success stories, program-related progress reports and documents;
12. Provide through progress reporting the continuous analysis of the achievements, facilitate project review and evaluation;
13. Ensure the maintenance of sound filing system and appropriate use and recording of all M&E/communication and reporting unit documentation;
14. Implement all reporting and communication work of the program.
15. Any other task assigned by respective supervisor;
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. Diploma in Mass communications, social sciences, Information Management or related areas (Bachelor Degree will be preferred);
2. Bachelor degree holder + 2 years of relevant working experience or Baccalaureate degree holder + 4 years of relevance working experience is must;
3. Strong writing & communications skills in local languages (Pashto and Dari) and good working knowledge of English language.
4. Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) and content management systems is a plus point