|Date Posted:||Apr 15, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Apr 28, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Public Health:
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) is tasked with a critical mandate; to deliver and promote sustainable and accessible health care services to the people of Afghanistan. Social and economic advancement can only be realized in a thriving and healthy society. The success of the MoPH is heavily driven in its ability to plan and use allocated resources effectively. Effective financial management is therefore critical for sustainable development and is the primary tool that translates the MoPH development strategies into noticeable outcomes or service delivery. Good governance and democratic accountability relies on transparent management of the MoPH budget. Therefore, ineffective financial management undermines the effectiveness and efficiency of development interventions and hinders the country’s progress towards improved and sustainable health care. MoPH finance directorate is going through a reform process and after reviewing the structure of finance directorates of other line ministries such as MRRD, MoE and MAIL, has proposed a new and standard structure that is approved by MoPH leadership, for this purpose MoPH needs a qualified staff as head of coordination and reporting unite, to take the responsibility of overall coordination and financial reporting of MoPH.
Execution of the Finance and Administration activities based on the plan.
Take financial responsibility of project including withdrawal, expenses, and clearance of project money with close coordination of project manager.
Monitor budget and spending and report regularly to project producers and contract manager.
. Conducting of Training and Monitoring expenses for the need as required.
. Conducts & develop a systematic method of HCWM Administration issues.
. HCWM quarterly activities report with close consultation of Project Manager
Provinces to travel:
Excellent communication skills and well behavior.
Be able to put around 2000USD as bank guarantee
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop monthly action plan for finance MWDP.
2. Take financial responsibility of project including withdrawal, expenses, and clearance of project money with close coordination of project manager.
3. Clear the bills and expenses of project on monthly basis.
4. Pay salary, per diem, transportation of office and field staff according to time sheet, report.
5. Monitor budget and spending and report regularly to project producers and contract manager.
6. Maintain records of spending for MWDP Team, working with the MWDP team to ensure budget is followed as outlined in contract.
7. Write monthly, quarterly financial progress report
8. Ensuring all requested documents, such as scheduling plans of the MWDP provided well.
9. Support management of content and enforce quality control with the MWDP team throughout duration of the project.
10. Provide timely and transparent reports or meeting notes of project process to Executive Project manager.
11. Prepare all documents related to the MWDP read, write, responded & managed in a proper way.
12. Maintain conference room reservations and post daily schedule.
13. Effective communications and administrative support to the Operation Team
14. Collecting and processing data for vetting process.
15. Perform all other tasks related to the job as required and/or requested.
16. Travel to the specified provinces as needed
1. Conducting and managing all financial and administration document and solving related issues.
2. Execution of monthly financial expenses report based on the HCWM plan.
3. Managing all administration issues especially filling system.
4. Coordination of HCWM Plan activities with the System Development Component of SEHAT
5. Strengthened of institutional capacity of HCWM for effectively implementation of all other HCWM programs.
6. HCWM quarterly activities report with consultation entire team to Project Manager
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. Bachelor degree especially in the field of Finance with three years’ work experience and Master Degrees in finance is preferred.
2. Experience in staffing, financing, Administration, report writing and filling system management.
3. English, Dari, Pashtu language ability and computer skill in Ms. Word, excel and power point
4. Excellent communication skills and well behavior.
5. Be able to put around 2000USD as bank guarantee.