|Date Posted:||Apr 16, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Apr 20, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 10 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking. According to the mid-term strategy of the bank, the branch network and operation of this company will be expanded rapidly in the coming 1 year time. For more information kindly visit: www.aub.af or www.afghanunitedbank.com
The Customer Services Officer is responsible for providing excellent customer services for bank’s clients by processing the transactions on time and accurate, answering, guiding customers on various bank’s products, cross selling of products and building rapport with customers.
Provinces to travel:
Excellent communication skills/customer services skills.
Ability of analyzing and solving problems.
Good communication skill both oral and written in Dari, Pashto and English.
Familiarity with computer programs (Office package).
Team player and ability to work under stress.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that customers receive excellent services by providing quick and accurate information and processing
the requests as efficient as possible.
2. Get ensured of proper clients identifications.
3. Verification of account opening and account closing.
4. Assess bank’s clients and guide them how to fill the required forms & applications.
5. Communicate to promote various products of the Bank to the clients.
6. Provide needed documents and review files to ensure all documents have been completed.
7. Handle or solve clients’ concerns and/or quires to ensure of the highest possible clients’ satisfactions.
8. Promote bank’s image in the community.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
High School Graduated; University degree will be preferred.
Minimum 1 year of experience in customer services, dealing with clients preferably with a Bank.