|Date Posted:||May 23, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Jun 22, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||4 months|
About Arian Bank:
Arian Bank is owned by two famous Iranian Banks and registered with Afghan Investment Support Agency (AISA) as well as Da Afghanistan Bank (DAB) as a Commercial Bank having branches in Kabul and Herat.
The chief financial officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
Provinces to travel:
Knowledge of international accounting standards, international financial reporting standards and management accounting systems:
Investment management skills:
Knowledge of Afghan financial sector's legal and regulatory framework;
Strong communication and presentation skills'
Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
Knowledge of financial software packages
High standards in regards to quality of work
Have high ethical standards and integrity in both their personal and professional dealings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reportable directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Bank regarding
- Financial management matters about all branches of the bank;
- Oversee all financial management activities relating to the programs and
Operations of the Bank;
-Monitor the financial execution of the budget of the Bank in relation to actual
-expenditures, and prepare and submit to the head of the Bank timely
- Prepare and submit the monthly, quarterly, half year and yearly all kinds of
Reports to the Da Afghanistan Bank as per Banking laws and regulations issued
- Prepare and submit all the documents required by the Ministry of Finance related
To all bank tax matters, monthly, quarterly and yearly for proper compliance of
The Income Tax Laws 2005 of Afghanistan.
- Fulfil all documentations/information requirements of internal, external, MOF and
-DAB auditors from time to time and facilitate them from execution of audit to
Finalization and issuance of reports.
Apprise the Management and staff members on latest development in Accounting, Taxation and other related areas.
- Ensure operational effectiveness of the Department in liaison with BoM and BoS.
- Assist Management in framing critical decisions by providing inputs, analysis results etc.
- Impart training to new and existing employees in the areas of Accounts, Finance and Risk Management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
MBA Degree with concentrate on accounting finance or related area of study:
Professional certification such as CA/CIA/CBA/ CPA/CISA/CFE / ACCA is desirable.