|Date Posted:||May 29, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Jun 14, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Voice of Women Organization:
Voice of Women Organization (VWO) is an Afghanistan based national NGO operating in the Western Region of Afghanistan. VWO is striving to utilize the international assistance in the best interest of the Afghan communities through projects in various sectors, especially in approaching women rights and women empowerment in the society.
The project Supervisor is responsible to curry out all WPC duties and responsibilities in accordance with direct supervision of program coordinator.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide ongoing information and advocacy to assigned WPC clients during their stay.
2. Support WPC residents in achieving their goals in accordance with WPC guidelines and VWO Policy.
3. Provide WPC residents transportation on an as needed basis.
4. Maintain client files according to agency documentation policy/procedures.
5. Attend and actively participate in staff meetings, supervision and trainings as directed.
6. Facilitate weekly/Monthly WPC resident meetings.
7. Submit Monthly Case record sheet.
8. Assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports/statistics as needed.
9. On call coverage 24/7 of which includes evenings, weekends, holidays as needed/designated/directed by Program Coordinator.
10. May be required to stay and cover to flowing shift in case of emergency, inclement weather, if next shift relief does not report to work, or if unable to find coverage.
11. May be required to work other shifts an weekends as needed and directed by VWO management.
12. Alert Supervisor, case workers, guard to any safety concerns.
13. Responsible for ensuring the following services are provided to WPC residents.
14. Individual counseling, Vocational training, literacy, psychosocial workshops, advocacy, case management, crisis intervention, children’s services, recreation, safety and proper referrals.
15. Management of WPC/FGC component of the program, including report preparation, to make sure that the required levels of service are maintained.
16. Responsible for developing a peaceful environment, policies and procedures, and culturally competent literature.
17. Supervise WPC/FGC staff: Counselor supervisor, case workers, social workers, psychosocial, literacy teacher, Vocational trainer, Legal Advisor, Nurse, Doctor and psychosocial.
18. Managing all activities, including outreach and case reintegration program.
19. Collaboration with all WPC center to ensure that program is directed by organizational goals and priorities as indicated in the strategic plan.
20. Recommend and participate Herat women protection center to other organizations as assigned specific duties.
21. Provide the following direct services: answer the 24 hour the Women protection center mobile number known as a women protection center and properly provide crisis counseling, information/referrals and shelter screening and referring.
22. Clearly document phone calls, intakes, exits, incidents and observations.
23. Provide necessary information as required by Media and Communication Officer.
24. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by organization management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Badghis
University Degree in community development, social work or related discipline.
2 years of experience in the relevant job.
Having excellent oral and written communication skills in Dari & Pashto
Strong management skills.
Strong interpersonal communication skills