|Date Posted:||May 30, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Jun 13, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Boustan-E-Sabz Agriculture Company:
Boustan-E-Sabz Agricultural Company is principally a market-driven business with access to international markets and with a focus on value-added products using our optimum packaging and storage facilities. Boustan-E-Sabz (BES) intends to expand into becoming a full-line fruit & vegetable agribusiness by leveraging our fresh produce expertise into value-added fruit & vegetable processing. BES has a comprehensive strategy to both promote exports of high value agricultural products and develop food products for import substitution. Besides other agricultural services, Boustan-e-Sabz is planning to establish a Fruit & Vegetable Processing Division with a Juice & Juice Concentrate Plant and a Dried Fruit (Raisin) Processing Line. Both lines will be flexible to process a wide variety of products so that BES can produce for specific customer demand. Juice will focus initially on grape, apple, and carrot with future expansion into other fruit and vegetable juices.
Provinces to travel:
Proven work experience as Veterinarian.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work under pressure and work extra hours when required
Excellent coordination and oral communication skills;
Experience in report writing;
Excellent written communication skills Pashto / Dari; English is an advantage
Duties & Responsibilities:
The veterinarian will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Collect regular data regarding poultry production, productivity, feeding, vaccination, medication and poultry diseases needed for the farm.
2. Solve local technical poultry issues where possible and report on-going problems including outbreaks of diseases to poultry manager.
3. Advice farm owners on better use of poultry feed, housing, water, and other important aspects of farm
4. Maintenance and Operation of poultry Equipment’s.
5. Grading of One day Old checks
6. Application of different feeds based on chicks age.
7. Collection of the Poultry data
8. Having active role and follow up in vaccination schedules.
9. Convey extension packages to unskilled labor.
10. Work closely with poultry farm manager.
11. Close coordination and cooperation with related staff.
12. Build/establish sustain relationship with community.
13. Overall farm management.
14. Any other duty assigned by Manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor in agriculture/livestock, any other Agriculture relevant field with 5 years of experience.
Previous experience in the field work.