|Date Posted:||May 31, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Jun 29, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
About Imrani Energy Construction:
Imrani Energy Construction Company is established at 2016, to take part in power market of Afghanistan, I.E.C.C. has professional engineers and employees, with great deal of work that can implement the work of project in short time with high and standard quality. We appreciate to put our offer in competition to take part in revocation and construction of power projects of Afghanistan. Imrani Energy Construction Company is a non-political and non-governmental Construction company, registered with Afghan Investment Support Agency. The company provides services in different government and non-government organizations projects specially in Ministry of Energy & Water and DABS at the local and international level. Due to its worth work and dedication to job the company was recognized and rightly encouraged by its valued clients. The intention of the company is to take an on and go role in the Energy Construction and development of the country and make available job opportunities to the most vulnerable persons all the way through the Performance of various kinds of projects.
Participation in design and consultancy works at hydropower and irrigation projects in Afghanistan as local Environmental Support Staff.
Preparation of feasibility study, design works, bidding documents under the leadership of International Consultant.
Provinces to travel:
English knowledge, AutoCAD or equivalent drawing software.c
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Visiting the project sites, collection, reviewing and analyzing the initial data.
2. Evaluation of the environmental impacts and assurance that environmental aspects and impacts are controlled, prevented, mitigated or offset.
3. Identification of the Baseline Condition of the project area.
4. Assessment and Analysis of the Potential Environmental Impacts of the Proposed Project.
5. Development of Mitigation Measures.
6. Stakeholder Identification and consultation.
7. Preparation of an Environmental Management Plan.
8. References to national laws and regulations.
9. Coordination with international experts.
10. Coordination, agreement and consultancy of Employer in relation to projects.
11. Other tasks by the project manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Herat, Kabul, Panjshir
5 years of experience in environmental investigations and impact assessment related dams, reservoirs and irrigation projects.