|Date Posted:||May 31, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Jun 29, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Imrani Energy Construction:
Imrani Energy Construction Company is established at 2016, to take part in power market of Afghanistan, I.E.C.C. has professional engineers and employees, with great deal of work that can implement the work of project in short time with high and standard quality. We appreciate to put our offer in competition to take part in revocation and construction of power projects of Afghanistan. Imrani Energy Construction Company is a non-political and non-governmental Construction company, registered with Afghan Investment Support Agency. The company provides services in different government and non-government organizations projects specially in Ministry of Energy & Water and DABS at the local and international level. Due to its worth work and dedication to job the company was recognized and rightly encouraged by its valued clients. The intention of the company is to take an on and go role in the Energy Construction and development of the country and make available job opportunities to the most vulnerable persons all the way through the Performance of various kinds of projects.
Participation in design and consultancy works at hydropower and irrigation projects in Afghanistan as local Social and Resettlement Support Staff.
Preparation of feasibility study, design works, bidding documents under the leadership of International Consultant.
Provinces to travel:
English knowledge, AutoCAD or equivalent drawing software.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Visiting the project sites, collection, reviewing and analyzing the initial data.
2. Evaluation of the Social Impact of the hydropower and irrigation project to identifying impacts intensity, probability of occur, main affected persons, impact phase, mechanisms of impacting and propose the solutions.
3. Identifying of communities and settlements located in the project area.
4. Demographic and economic characteristics of residents of (direct or indirect) project.
5. Investigation and identifying influential individuals and groups in local and dignitaries.
6. Determination of the economic value losses (agricultural land, forests and pastures, residential units and livestock, infrastructure, etc.) based on land use maps and field observation to evaluation of the damage and determination the ration of each of the total damages.
7. Determination of suitable methods and used for material compensation (cash and in kind, direct or indirect, or multistage sectional, alternative plans, etc.).
8. Assessment of social risks and impacts, both direct and indirect, due to project activities;
9. Suggesting of appropriate changes in design to avoid / minimize adverse impacts, and propose suitable mitigation measures;
10. Assessment and collect relevant information about the Land Acquisition, Involuntary resettlement, with proposal of new location for resettlement.
11. Analysis and cost estimation for resettlement, project damage cost of agricultural lands, compensation cost in lands under irrigation network.
12. Survey to collect project employments of villages, area and nearby along the whole length of the canal.
13. Preparation of a Resettlement Action Plan (if required) based on SIA findings and covering all the project components.
14. Holding of community/ stakeholder consultations to gather inputs/ feedback on the project in general and social safeguard issues in particular
15. Creating a detailed computerized database for future reference / use.
16. Preparation of description plan to avoid the disturbing of Monument or historical site.
17. References to national laws and regulations.
18. Coordination with international experts.
19. Coordination, agreement and consultancy of Employer in relation to projects.
20. Other tasks by the project manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Herat, Kabul, Panjshir
5 years of experience in social, land acquisition and resettlement investigations related to dam reservoirs and irrigation works of greater than 1,000 ha.