|Date Posted:||Jun 10, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Jun 15, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan Cricket Board:
The Afghanistan Cricket Board was established in 2001. It is an independent and specialized organization in the field of Cricket. It works for the development of cricket, and players in the country, and organizes different formats of opportunities aiming to improve cricket and support players. ACB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Therefore, applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience
The regional admin officer will be responsible for maintaining day to day office activities, office control, logistics, accounting, cricket event management and other administrative personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage and supervise his team, and send the team progress report to the related Manager on monthly weekly and daily basis.
2. Ensure prompt maintenance of regional office vehicles, machinery, and daily inspection of the office building for safety and security of the regional office.
3. Prepare purchase requests for stationery, printings and other forms based on requirements
4. Must keep proper record of office equipment's that are entrusted to the ACB regional employees
5. Assist HR department for regional resigned and terminated employees clearance
7. Draft official letters like Katoob, Peshnehad and Estilam as required by regional office.
8. Manage the filing system, storage, and ensure all information is documented properly
9.Respond to inquiries, prepare and send the regional staff monthly attendance report to ACB HR Department.
10.Follow up with IT department for the maintenance of computer and other electrical equipment of regional office.
11. Serve as liaison between government and ACB regional office
12. The regional admin officer will reports to provincial manager
13. This position Requires Travel to other Provinces
14. Perform any other activity assigned by line regional manager
Job Location:Afghanistan, Parwan
Bachelor degree in Business administration with 3-year relevant work experience
Excellent writing skills, the ability to develop report and action plan in both English and local languages.