|Date Posted:||Jun 10, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Jun 23, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
You will be responsible for serving the role of first point of contact for all potential new clients at branch; and providing adequate information to clients regarding loan products and services in a timely manner.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Meets and greets all new clients coming to the FMFB-A for receiving the bank Services, Products and Advices.
2. Registers new clients by doing initial consultation; and providing them with adequate.
3. Update information regarding the FMFB-A nature and scope of work, vision, mission, Procedures and commitment.
4. Conducts data entry of all potential clients; prepare their records and updates them regularly.
5. Refers qualified clients to appropriate loan officer and makes appointment for their meeting.
6. Any other task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
7. Ensure full compliance with the relevant/prevailing FMFB policies / procedures.
8. Full alignment with the audit recommendations.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Nangarhar
You will be dealing with Customer of the branch, and you will have at least High school graduate certificate, and with widely recognized degree in management would be preferred, you will have good command of written and spoken English language, have computing literacy, demonstrate ability to play with figures and demonstrated arithmetical and calculation skills. Having a good sense of humour, and a good understanding of the prevailing market. A good understanding of, believing in, and commitment to the FMFB-A vision and mission; and enthusiasm to the job.