|Date Posted:||Jun 11, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Jun 20, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The job holder will be responsible to support the administration, logistics, financial tracking and monitoring, reporting, including coordination of the Federation’s support to the Afghan Red Crescent Society in the implementation of the Health Programme and Projects.
Provinces to travel:
Thorough understanding of project/program needs and processes especially plans and reports.
Open to work with others with different cultural backgrounds
Self-supporting in computers (Windows, Microsoft Office)
Ability to produce written documentation on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
Excellent spoken and written Dari,English, Pashtoo
Good command of another IFRC official language (French, Spanish or Arabic)
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Track and monitor program performance indicators and ensuring the realization of benefits and delivering of results.
2. Help project manager in monitoring efforts to intensify health activities in the insecure areas and low performing districts to raise population health seeking behaviour.
3. Assist team in review and update implementation of the plan from the project proposal in coordination with the ARCS.
4. Support program manager on matters of communication and advocacy by drafting relevant communications as asked.
5. With the project manager support the effective program coordination with ARCS, MoPH, UN and key stakeholders at the national level.
6. Coordinate with other relevant departments (admin, finance, logistics, PMER) to ensure adequate resources are provided timely.
7. Noting minutes from meeting and taking notes in events as and when Its required .
8. Support development of reports to donors with data collection, analysing and drafting narrations.
9. development of requisitions for procurement and organizing logistic support, develop check lists and survey forms for field work in guidance from health manager.
10. Set up and maintain proper filing, storage and back -up system of project documents and records and retrieve information when requested required.
11. Support the training and mentoring of ARCS project staff.
12. Assist project manager in standardize and capitalize best practices and lessons with the technical support from Geneva and Asia Pacific Regional Office.
13. Update and maintain administrative records and databases of internal and external contact lists essential for health project in Afghanistan.
14. Responsible for arrangement of meetings/workshops and any gatherings related to the project as required.
15. Work on event planning and implementation support with ARCS project counterparts.
16. Facilitate the day-to-day operational accounting and provision of financial management services to the ARCS/IFRCS Health Project in coordination with IFRC Finance Manager country office.
17. Liaise closely with ARCS and IFRC finance department on project financial matters.
18. Review the working advances requests submitted by ARCS and ensure these are in line with the approved activity plans and forward to IFRC Finance for processing on a timely basis.
19. Ensure timely submission of working advance reports to IFRC Finance monthly for review booking and archiving.
20. Ensure Working Advance reports submitted are adequately supported by duly authorised vouchers and supporting documentation in line with the activity plans and adherence to ARCS Finance policies and guidelines and compliance with IFRC financial requirements.
21. Review all project invoices/receipts submitted by ARCS and ensure compliance to required supporting financial requirements. Communicate findings with relevant programme staffs.
22. Follow up/track project working advances and ensure all project costs are incurred per plan.
23. preparing cash and bank journals with proper accounting/budget codes and ensure authorization and documentation including outstanding and settlement of working advances and communicate reports to IFRC health project manager.
24. Monitor the project budget and ensure accurate accounting, authorization. Investigate and address significant variances promptly.
25. Communicate financial awareness to Project staff regarding funds available and overall budget situation.
26. To maintain proper inventory records of goods and equipment owned by the project and ensure that relevant control systems are in place.
27. Prepare requisition for procurement of goods and equipment procured through IFRC procurement system.
28. Ensuring procurement of goods and services for the project complied with ARCS, IFRC and donor rules and regulations.
29. Ensure quality assurance of all procured goods and services. Inspect all goods and services delivered are per required specifications.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul