|Date Posted:||Jun 11, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Jun 21, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
Provinces to travel:
Good computer knowledge, particularly professional working with Quick Book and office packages.
Language: Fluency in English and local language (s).
General: Good knowledge & professional working with Quick book, Financial and communication skills, flexible team player, tactfulness, working under pressure, clear understanding of the working context, willingness and ability to travel, if needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain proper records for all documents on computer book-keeping package (QuickBooks).
- Reconcile transactions on computer and bank statements and ensure that all accounts are balanced.
Assist in preparation of budget plan;
- Entering daily financial transaction into Quick Books
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting requirements from data entered into QuickBooks.
- Maintain an appropriate control over the cashbooks amount receivable and expenses records and regularly check of the physical cash balance against the cashbook, Quick book and manual balances.
- Review and check documents for accuracy, completeness, ensure expenses are allowable
- Preparation and follow up of Fund Request to ensure having an adequate cash flow during the fiscal year.
- Preparation of monthly & Annual TAX return Report to MoF and be responsible to authorize all tax payment on due date according to Afghan tax law.
- Updating Pending Invoices, Bank Balance Sheet, Reporting Calendar, Audit Calendar, etc.
- Preparation of Bank withdrawals, bank deposit and transfer vouchers.
Provide reports and information to executive director, and board of directors.
- Manage the filing system, and review of such policies or procedures.
Assist the executive director, advocacy manager in the operational work of the program.
- Maintain, monitor and replenish office supplies, goods and services (including cleaning, and security) and record and report on capital expenditures.
- Maintain the diaries of designated personnel, and arrange meetings, rooms, and accommodation and travel arrangements where appropriate;
- Carry out recruitment process
- Maintain, and update all personnel files as per the updates HR procedures, up to date attendance and leave records and assist in verifying leave forms for balances. Preparing contacts of employees and, etc.
- To file all types of correspondence/mails and documents properly;
Directly responsible for the purchase of small value items after approval.
Collects quotation for the big value purchases after approval.
Undertake any additional tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned by executive director.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Holding a bachelor’s degree in financial would be preferred.
Work Experience: preferably 3 years of work experience in Admin/Finance/HR with a reputable organization.
Skills: Good computer