|Date Posted:||Jun 13, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Jun 26, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Responsible for Management and arrangement of all SME credit files at head office level and review of the loan files & documentation. Does detailed check of loan appraisals making sure all credit components, rules and procedures are followed accurately. Arrange Credit Committee Agenda, approval of files or any other tasks assigned by his direct manager.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensuring efficient role in conducting (technical and analytical) review on every credit files in an economical amount of time.
2. Ensure the credit file issues, risks addressed to loan officer and close work with Sales Manager to get the files to credit committee clean for decision in short time.
3. Participates in Credit Committees, presents the risks and shares opinions, recommendations for mitigation of risks.
4. Assist SME Loan Officers in improvement of technical and analytical analysis skills.
5. Review loan documents and ensure that valid & complete documents received and filed in clients' files.
6. Make sure that credit committees organized in timely manner for Credit Committee Decision.
7. Ensuring that credit components of the Credit Product programs properly followed (e.g. loan appraisal is done properly having considered the policy compliance, the 5 Cs of credit, market reference check, cross checking of information, verification of documents and business assets, SWOT analysis, financial ratios, collateral checks and physical verification by second party “the four eyes principle” and adequate answers to the verifier’s concerns in verification note and risk review note are addressed.
8. Ensuring proper, prudent and conservative credit analysis is done and independently verified on each proposal and that all Policy requirements have been met (e.g. the financial ratios, age of applicants, anti-money laundering, partnership structure, collateral evaluation and coverage value, guarantor’s eligibility, and exclusion list).
9. Assist Loan Officers in improvement of technical and analytical analysis skills.
10. Enforces strict credit discipline on client loan applications completed by the Loan Officer; and ensures that proper field credit operations are followed and does analysis of the process flow and suggests initiatives for faster and efficient workflow.
11. Manages the Credit Committee Agenda for credit submissions, ensures all proposals are complete, accurate, and meet Policy standards.
12. Make sure the hard loan files /required documents are complete for CC.
13. Makes verification visits to the field to verify the data collected by Loan officers when required.
14. Maintains close working relationship with Partner Institutions in organizing credit committees.
15. Conducts any other tasks assigned by the Head of SME
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
College coursework in an appropriate academic field such as finance, economics, business administration, accounting or statistic is preferred.
Experience in any areas of marketing, product management, credit or risk assessment, field work, training and sales.
Completion of formal credit analysis training program, maybe in house.
Two years’ minimum microfinance loan officer experience or equivalent.
Analytical and negotiable skills.
Excellent local language skills as well as spoken and written English.
Proven in depth knowledge of local markets, economy and business cycles.
Specific knowledge of self-employment challenges or hurdles, or previous self-employment in any industry is considered in a “Plus”.
Adequate computer skills as normally required by the bank