|Date Posted:||Jul 25, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Aug 30, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Khaiber Fuel Logistic Service Company:
The incumbent will work under the supervision of the Finance Officer. The major responsibilities are as follows:
Provinces to travel:
3-Good Organizational skills.
4-Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
5-Integrity and Transparency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Report to FM regarding the finances of the site expenditures.
2. Preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual onsite costs.
3. Documenting, record keeping, and making use of Quick Book software.
4. Providing recommendation into better monitoring onsite expenses.
5. Advise FM about issues such as resource utilization and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
6. Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description and value.
7. Review of all support documents (receipts, invoices, and contracts) for payments.
8. Ensure proper filing of financial documentation.
9. Generally keep under review the financial and reporting systems.
10. To follow up the customers’ payment procedure
11. Submission of the financial report on weekly and monthly bases to the main office.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kandahar
Minimum of a diploma or certificate in finance, preferably a bachelor degree in finance with at least three to four years of experience.