|Date Posted:||Jul 31, 2018|
|Reference:||MoMP/PSU/1397- Senior Technical Reform Adviser to Minister|
|Closing Date:||Aug 12, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||4 Months|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the overall and direct supervision of the Minister of Mines and Petroleum, the Senior Technical Reform Adviser is responsible to assist and advise the Minister on strategies processes, planning, and management relating to technical management development and reforms. The Technical and Reforms Adviser will perform the following tasks.
Provinces to travel:
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to prepare various operational plan of the organization or project.
- Having specific skills in the related field.
- accounting and bookkeeping skills
- operational and problem solving skills
- effective verbal and listening communications skills
- effective written communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Computer Skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, --spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop an action plan based on job description.
2. Responsible to assist Minister in implementation and planning of strategic programs, guidelines and strategies.
3. Assist, prepare, organize and coordinate technical processes and tasks; including, but not limited to, data processing, documentation, presentation, and program development.
4. Assist in strategic thinking, strategic planning and implementation of program and management decisions.
5. Develop systems for the purpose of effective management and increased performance management in all departments of MoMP.
6. Prepare, organize and coordinate communication, both internally and externally.
7. Assist in the planning and implementation of technical programs of the Ministry.
8. Assist and advise on digitization and technology adaptability in the management processes and the improvement in the governance of existing activities.
9. Contribute to the development of strategies and implementation across organizational departments.
10. Advise and assist on reform processes and develop technical plans for the adaptability and induction of management processes.
11. Coordinate technical processes within all departments for the purpose of effectiveness and efficiency.
12. Assist in preparation of accurate data and statements for the Minister for external communication purposes.
13. And any other tasks assign by MoMP Authorities according laws and regulations.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
At least Bachelor degree related Economic, Management, Business Administration and Social Science or any other related fields and having master degree is preferred.
At least (5-10) years working experiences in related field.
Must be organized and detail-oriented; ability to multi task.
Experienced in task management.
Good communication skills in Dari, Pashto and English.
Priority will be given to candidates who demonstrate a high level of motivation and good communication, hardworking and interpersonal skills
S/he must be well versed in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint and etc.