|Date Posted:||Aug 4, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Aug 23, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanpharma Company:
Afghanpharma Company registered at No.3226 as a limited company started its activities under the regulations of Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Health of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in 1996.
- To develop and ensure successfully implementation of:
Short-term brand’s strategy customized from long term strategies
Operational marketing strategy for defined product categories with the scope of advertising and promotional plans including budget allocation, supervision and monitoring of the process in line with overall Afghanpharma business objectives.
- Products and sales management operational action plans.
- To create customer and consumer demand strategies and strategic measures.
- Design market research assessment tools and methods to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions.
- Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, implementing sales plans, managing staff.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading and sharing professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional business seminars and conferences.
- MIOs capacity assessment, capacity development plan and submit to HRM,
Provinces to travel:
- Strong coordination with country brand managers in term of the company business plan development and long term marketing strategy.
- Liaise with the Deputy – Sales & Marketing to ensure that all national & global strategies get implemented suitably in the country.
- Be the ‘voice’ of the brand for country, sharing insights and ensuring country needs are appropriated, considered and represented in Area strategies and plans, serve as the key strategic interface between the Area and countries.
- Align key stakeholders - medical and marketing, country and area management, country functional colleagues - to business objectives, strategies and tactics for the brand.
- Establish effective peer relationships and strong cross-functional collaboration.
- Identify Country good practices and leverage them for the Area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Active participation and effective contribution in the business plan development process and ensure successfully implementation of all aspects of the business plan through customization of the business plan into realistic action points.
- In close cooperation and coordination with Country Brand Managers Formulate the marketing strategy and implementation mechanism, convert the strategy plans into actionable and realistic strategic measures, ensuring effective implementation and analysis of performance results.
- Develop, delegate & evaluate promotional calendar to help improve sales and brand equity.
- Provide business and brand management expertise to proactively identifying insights and ensuring alignment with business and brand needs.
- Monitor and manage the budget for the marketing team as appropriate to support specific brand objectives.
- Develop periodic plan and implement area campaigns with core materials in line with the Brand Strategic Plan and Business Plan.
- Comprehensive analysis of products performance using internal and external sales performance accurate data.
- Develop and deliver the strategy and marketing activities to support product category in line with business objectives to maximize market share and brand profitability.
- On-going review and market analysis.
- On-going review and competitor’s analysis.
- Ensuring that all strategic initiatives meet overall profitability targets.
- Effectively manage communication and strong relationships with all internal stakeholders (sales, finance, operations and HRM teams).
- Build effective relationships with communication agencies (advertising and public relations) and co-ordinate consumer activity plans.
- Manage any other duties as required in addition to the above that will be both reasonable and within role capabilities.
- Ensure that at all times you are aware and take care of your health and safety and that of others by complying with health and safety obligations, particularly by reporting on time any weaknesses, risks or potential hazards.
- Monitor the performance of staff and ensure that the necessary training, direction and support are given.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- BBA – Marketing or relevant areas with a minimum of 5 Years experiences in Marketing and Management are more considered. (MBA in Marketing with a minimum 5 years experiences are more preferred )
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Technical marketing skills & proven experience in customer and market research
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Formal presentation skills & persuasiveness
- Adaptability, Innovation, Judgment, Problem Solving, Decision-making, Stress tolerance and Stress management & Collaboration
- Demonstrate initiative and self-reliance
- Energy and driven
- Good personal organization and planning
- Ability to think strategically
- Commercial awareness
An excellent team player with a high level of motivation and a focused approach to achieve results