|Date Posted:||Aug 5, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Aug 29, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
Post Title: Interim Kiosk Representative
Division: Customer Relation
Reports to (Position): Kiosks Team
Provinces to travel:
Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to interact effectively with
Good knowledge of office management.
Ability to work alone and to execute tasks with minimum supervision.
Demonstrate ability of reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Welcome the Customers or prospective client and inquire about the purpose of visit.
2. Provide the Customers or prospective client with requested and necessary information
according to company policies and procedures.
3. Provide services of "activation, change SIM, contract change & etc." to Customers aligned with
procedures & policies of the company.
4. Ensure that internal procedures are effectively communicated with Customers in order to
ensure good quality services delivered in the Kiosk.
5. Receive, filter and transfer immediate complaints to the concerned person/department.
6. Report any alarming complaint/issue to the immediate supervisor.
7. Receiving and collection of payments for the transactions, performing cash deposits on deadline
& keep stock safe and out of miss calculation.
8. Keep of all electronic records, documents, bank receipts and deposits slips.
9. Prepare and provide of cash and stock reports on daily, weekly and monthly base to the direct
10. Prepare proper and accurate activations reports i.e. daily/monthly.
11. Undertake other related duties that are assigned by immediate supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Ghazni, Khost, Paktia, Paktika, Sar-e Pol
Minimum of High School Graduate/ Diploma.
Fluency in Languages: Pashtu, Dari & English.
Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office.