|Date Posted:||Aug 27, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Sep 29, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Barakat International School:
BIS follows the curriculum of Cambridge to meet the international standards of education. We offer the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and the International A-Level Diploma programme. Students are ready to join renowned universities around the world for their higher education after graduation.
- Teaching students of Primary School (Grade 1 to Grade 5 ). Class language is only English.
Provinces to travel:
- Good teaching skills
- Good knowledge of English Language.
- Good English Accent
- Good communication skills.
- Good class management skills
- Good time management skills.
- Able to group work
- Able to use computer
- Presentable look
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Teaching Cambridge Primary Math, Science and English in a professional way (Class language is English)
- Preparing lesson plans.
- Teaching some extra classes for weak students if necessary.
- Having some extracurricular activities with students to increase their interest in school.
- Attending all departmental meetings.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- At least Bachelors degree studied in one of English speaking countries (America, Canada, England...).
- Bachelors degree in Education or in English literature highly preferred .
- At least two years of teaching experience. Experience in primary school teaching highly preferred.