|Date Posted:||Sep 3, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Sep 15, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
The Afghan Ministry of Interior fulfills a role of crucial functions to strengthen civilian protection, the rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include: Enforcement of Rule of Law Ensuring security and protection of public order and security Take preventive measures to avoid the criminal incidence Timely detection of crime and criminals and prevent public disorder and violations Fight corruption, social immorality that disrupts public safety and welfare Supporting sound performance to strengthen transparency and accountability Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff Respect human rights and enhance the relationship of police and public Control and Protection Afghan borders Promote and enhance women’s participation in the police ranks Equal law enforcement, gender equality and provide required resources, facilities and fairThe incumbent professional environment for women Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities within legal boundaries and in accordance to the law ANP command and control Fight against narcotics import, production, cultivation, and smuggling Counterterrorist activities, organized crimes, human trafficking and attracting international assistance.
Title: Capacity Building SME
Duty Station: Inspection General Office.
Relevant Department: Inspection General Office
Reporting to: Direct supervisor and SME Program Office
This is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) position within the Ministry of Interior (MoI). The position pay is (based on NTA Grade D) Afs per month. The position reports to the SME Program Manager MOIA, Line Manager Ministry of Interior. The SME must develop a capacity building strategic plan, manage scope and sequence of annual trainings, and observe training.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop the capacity building the strategic plan for purpose of continuing professional development of auditors and inspectors.
2. Develop annual training plans for IGO aligned with a strategic plan.
3. Provide training materials for the capacity building programs and coordinate with line manager to facilities training courses.
4. Manage scope and sequence of annual training and professional development calendar including designing and facilitating staff trainings to increase relevant knowledge and skills.
5. Identify programs needs at IGO and link staff to opportunities to build and improve knowledge and skills.
6. Assists the IGO in developing new and updating existing training materials, including presentation, reference documents, and procedural manuals used in conjunction with various programs, and provide other capacity-building tools, materials, and resources for staff, as needed. IGO to provide updated reference and procedural documents to SME.
7. Make PowerPoint presentation, update and train the staff in internal audit and inspection Programs based on IGO updated materials provided
8. Teach ethics and Morality for IGO staff with materials provided by IGO.
9. Launch basic computer programs for IG staff and assess the outcome of programs.
10. Observe Trainings in action and provide direct and specific feedback with an eye toward continuous quality improvement.
11. Assessment of the training outcomes at the end of the training program.
12. Prepares periodic reports for the Training and Conduct training need assessment if needed.
13. Any other related subject is given by the Line Manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor degree in Computer science or Public administration management, Preference are given to Master. Education
At least 2 years work experience in conducting audit and computer training…
Fluency in English, Dari/ Pashto, written as well as spoken ability Language Requirements:
Proficiently in managing training. Ability to present training in the national and English language.
Design and deliver knowledge of the training and programs.
Require computer skills (MS. Windows and MS. Office Programs). Comprehensive knowledge of analysis softs and GoIRA Law, Policies, and program system and methods.
Excellent organizational and presentation skills. Other skills