|Date Posted:||Sep 4, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Sep 15, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About TRISTAR ISP:
About Us Fastest Growing Internet Service Provider Welcome to TRISTAR, the fastest growing Internet Service Provider (ISP) in Kandahar. We are a recognized leader in providing state-of-the-art digital communications, networking services, and Internet connectivity to individuals and businesses. TRISTAR enables individuals, businesses, and government institutions to connect with friends and family, partners and clients, the local community and the whole worldwide community. TRISTAR is keen on raising the human and business performance levels by expanding human capabilities through world connectivity. Our seamless high tech network has points of presence that span most of Kandahar and all its major cities. So no matter where you are or where you want to connect to, TRISTAR makes that connection a reality. Get TRISTAR internet always get connected! Company Background TRISTAR is a leading licensed Telecommunication/ISP services provider bearing Registration No. D- 04-1970 Founded in 2014, TRISTAR launched a comprehensive range of leading Internet connectivity services, and customizes a complete line of industry-leading, high-performance Internet services and solutions. TRISTAR combines Kandahar’s fastest, and most powerful network with a leading line-up of broadband and high-speed dedicated Internet access, reliable and affordable wireless data, and other Internet technologies and applications that are redefining the country’s communications around the power and potential of the Internet. Vision “To connect everyone, anywhere, all the time” Mission Achieve customer satisfaction by providing round the clock reliable quality service. Core Values: Customer-focus: We will go out of our way and walk that extra mile to WOW our customers. Honesty: We are honest and transparent in our dealings. Efficiency: We strive to maximize efficiency in everything we do. We are frugal and seek value in our spending. Trust and Respect: We maintain a healthy work environment based on mutual trust and respect, that builds strong teams and fosters long term relationships. Innovation: We seek new and innovative approaches to solving our problems, even at the risk of failure. OUR Team The TRISTAR engineering team has many years of skills in IP networking, IP security, Wireless and Wi-Fi network engineering, point-to-point and point-to-multipoint microwave network engineering and IP cameras engineering. Our sales and engineering teams are highly experienced in understanding costumer needs and identifying the most cost effective and reliable solution that meets our customers’ requirements. The TRISTAR Installation and network operations team have the experience and local knowledge needed to rapidly provision services to new customers and frequently monitor all services for highest standards.
The Sales & Relationship Officer is responsible for the sales of products/services by prospecting new customers and enhancing sales or services to existing accounts through direct field and door-to-door visits. He/she assists in coordination, creation, and implementation of sales & marketing activities involving sales, establishing new business relationships, promotion, research, community/business events and new products introduction
Provinces to travel:
Fluent in Afghan local languages as well as English.
Good negotiator and strong influence skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office program.
Must possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), with proven effectiveness in both areas.
Knowledge of local market and local contacts.
Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or solve the problem.
Being flexible regarding working hours.
Disciplined, professional and hard-worker
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage and maintains current Sales relationships and seeks new accounts through sales, marketing, and referrals.
2. Build and maintain executive relationships with customers.
3. Execute accounts growth strategy by generating and developing business growth opportunities, maximize business results in territory and open up opportunities with individual as well as corporate customers.
4. Drive business development and achieve goals/targets by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
5. Cross sell new products, services and opportunities in the market.
6. Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned.
7. Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business.
8. Contribute to planning, development and delivery of marketing campaigns designed to sell Company’s products/services and to enhance its image.
9. Assist in creating, developing and implementation new innovative ways to communicate the Company’s products/services to existing and new customers.
10. Stay current with issues and trends in the field of both sales and marketing.
11. Attend internal and external meetings, events, conventions and other gatherings to expand professional expertise and maintain professional contacts that support sales function.
12. Proactively manage existing and prospective clients, accounts and follow up of relations. Build extensive networks in order to generate sales volume.
13. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
14. Serve as the primary customer contact for all account-related activities.
15. Develop and implements sales plans to achieve sales targets.
16. Share market and competitor information with the concerned colleagues within TRISTAR-ISP.
17. Contribute to the development of processes to improve efficiencies.
18. Remain current on all TRISTAR-ISP products & services information.
19. Support the Line Manager in day-to-day sales activities and perform additional duties as requested, needed or assigned.
20. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kandahar
Bachelor degree in business, administration or marketing.
1-2 years’ experience in sales field. Past experience in Telecom industry will be an advantage