|Date Posted:||Sep 5, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Sep 19, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About OXUS Afghanistan:
OXUS Afghanistan started Operation in 2005 under support of ACTED, a development and relief NGO, which is operating in twenty five Countries of the world, and Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA). Currently, OXUS Afghanistan has a portfolio of over AFN 816 million with an outreach of about 22,000 customers managed through 19 Branches, 10 provinces. OXUS Afghanistan is a part of OXUS Group, a global network of Microfinance Institutions created by ACTED, a leading international NGO operating in 25 countries. OXUS Afghanistan was created with funding from the Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA), a Government Apex agency set up by international donors in 2003 in order to develop and support the microfinance sector in Afghanistan. OXUS Afghanistan Provides conventional and Islamic financing. OXUS -Afghanistan has individual and group lending which helps Afghan people have access to finance. OXUS-Afghanistan provides financing for youth and women as women improvement process and support them for better access to finance.
Assist and Support OXUS Afghanistan HR Manager, in managing, planning, organizing, controlling, implementing, and guiding all activities of the HR Department of OXUS Afghanistan.
Assist and support HR Manager in providing HR supports to all the Departments of the Company as per their requirements and within the given time frame and deadline.
Assist and support HR Manager in writing, vetting, and updating Manuals, Policies, Procedures, and Check Lists for HR Department on regular basis.
Requires travel to provinces:
Good Communication, email writing, and problem solver.
Good Communication skills
Strong Conflict Resolution Skills
Good Negotiation Skills
Strong Analytical Skills
Adoptable to work in challenging environment and match on time deadlines
Good decision making skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To be responsible for putting in place following Systems:
2. Job advertisements
3. Job interviews
4. Job approvals by higher authority
5. Job hiring
6. Job training
7. Evaluation of Job Holders to determine Salary Range/Rank
8. update Formats for Job Descriptions
9. Formats for Employment Letters
10. Formats for Termination Letter
11. Job Appraisals
12. Periodical Increments
13. Solution of Employee’s Problems
14. Any other important thing it is not mentioned about.
15. Responsible for proper back ground checks and ensure that background checks are conducted on every newly hired employee before their joining with OXUS Afghanistan.
16. To discharge his/her responsibilities honestly, impartially, dedicatedly and without any prejudices for relatives, gender, creed, caste, language, religion, age, nationality and ethnic back ground.
17. In absence of HR Manger Performs supervisory duties of department staff; coordinate staff for coverage in all related areas of the HR department.
18. TO assist HRM in Making and amending HR Policy of the Company by Recommending and managing various facilities for the Staff such as Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave and other reimbursements as per Company policy and keeps a proper record of such things. The HR Policy must cover all the other related areas concerning the Employees and HR.
19. Ensure establishment and maintenance of proper staff filling in HR department.
20. Ensure all newly hired staff guarantors and guarantee related documents are checked and verified before staff joined the company
1. Deputy HR Manger is responsible to request Staff Attendance Record on monthly basis from the provincial Branches as well as the Head Office Departments, in order to prepare an accurate Payroll Report to Finance Department on monthly basis
Employees Leave without pay
Employee’s Position Changes
Employee’s Salary Advance
Employee’s Salary increment
Employee’s Resignation date (Remove of him from Salary Sheet)
Employee’s Salary Deductions
Employee’s Food Allowance Changes
Employee’s Transportation Allowance Changes
Employee’s Final Salary
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelors Degree in Management, BBA or , MBA with specialization in HRM is preferred
Minimum 4 years relevant experience in HR with Private Sector,NGOs,
Familiarity with Online/Offline databases and be able to take lead of Enterprise Resource Planning System.