|Date Posted:||Sep 5, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Sep 15, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAFG|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About شورای طبی افغانستان:
This assignment is designed to be conducted by Senior Technical advisor described as bellow:
The Senior Technical advisor is a short-term position and its principal task is to assist AMC and coordinate the meetings with Donors/stakeholders on behalf of council. Donor- donor and donor-government coordination efforts and assist the Donor Core Group in promoting effective aid coordination and harmonization agenda to support AMC mandates. Directly, under the supervision of Director General of AMC, (s)he will:
Provinces to travel:
At least 5 years of substantive experience in coordination/management of donor related activities among government and donor/development agencies/international organizations in the country.
Experience in preparing and handling of project budgets including budget revisions;
Strong knowledge of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
Excellent report writing skills
Excellent analyzing skills
Excellent communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Link the secured resources of AMC with the need for implementation of upcoming six months work plan in light of AMC strategic plan.
2) In light of the AMC strategic plan develop fundraising strategy and approaches for the AMC leadership and technical team review.
3) Participate in the national level gathering and meetings with line ministries and donors, where AMC representatives advocate for the needs of support to AMC, ; and assist AMC in Conducting Donor Conference meetings,
4) Developed a unique PowerPoint presentation in view of the fund raising strategy for communication with the key stakeholders( donors).
5) Document lesson learned and weak areas of AMC communication with donors and make recommendations for improvement.
6) In close coordination with planning and international relation department, serve as a focal point among donors where coordination issues are concern;
7) Regularly liaise with the donors, Government, NGOs, private sector, and other parties involved or interested in the aid coordination and harmonization issues to support AMC mandates
8) Add on to donors database (Emails, Contacts and etc ……) of AMC ;
9) Provide orientation sessions to the donor agencies on mandates of AMC and Tasks which are given by LAW;
10) Support activities of any coordination structures that may be established (Working Groups, Steering Committees, etc.) to prepare and consolidate inputs for major collaborative initiatives;
11) Maintain positive working relations and manage feedback and information flows between and among: donor agency heads, the counterpart coordination mechanisms in government, private sector;
12) Prepare and distribute minutes of the donor coordination meetings to Director General of AMC;
13 ) Prepare background concept notes and papers;
14) Develop proposals, costing, and action plans in coordination with donors and internal departments of AMC
15) Collect general information, donor reports, letters and other documents and catalog them in an easily searchable and accessible manner;
16) Prepare concept notes to donors for fundraising
17) Assist AMC in drafting proposals (at least 3 proposals) to donors
18) Any other task assigned by management of AMC
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Academic Qualifications required:
Master’s degree or equivalent in economics, social sciences, business administration or development studies;