|Date Posted:||Sep 10, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Sep 24, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice. https://www.aib.af/
Responsible for providing fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. Serving as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance over the phone or email, performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by users.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
2. Set up user accounts, workstations and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
3. Check computer hardware to ensure functionality.
4. Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
5. Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
6. Inform users about disruptions, upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
7. Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
8. Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by users.
9. Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
10. Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
11. Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
12. Follow-up and update status and information
13. Pass on any feedback or suggestions by users to the appropriate internal team
14. Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. Minimum of Bachelor Degree in the Computer Sciences
2. Professional Certifications (e.g. CCNA, ITIL Foundation, A+, MCP)
1. Sharp troubleshooting skills
2. Ability to work independently
1. Knowledge of computer hardware and software troubleshooting.
2. Familiarity with IT Service Management concepts.
3. Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools.
1. One year